Hello fellow Bolt fanatics

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

mizzouchargerfan

BoltTalker
Mar 9, 2006
finally a board of like minded people, I am from Missouri, and as far as I know I am the only Bolts fan around my area, have been a Bolts fan since 1979 and I am looking forward to talking with fellow Bolts fans. God bless you all.

Reactions: BFISA

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
mizzouchargerfan said:
finally a board of like minded people, I am from Missouri, and as far as I know I am the only Bolts fan around my area, have been a Bolts fan since 1979 and I am looking forward to talking with fellow Bolts fans. God bless you all.
Welcome, to the site mizzouchargerfan! :kegger:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
mizzouchargerfan said:
You found the right place mizzouchargerfan. If you ever make it to a game out here in San Diego, let us know. We'll tell you where the tailgate party is.

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
BasPilot said:
Not only that, but we'll tell you how to actually get into the stadium, because the first time you go there, you'll go to the wrong place!

I know I did! Stupid Ikea!
Don't tell me that you walked into Ikea Bas. :icon_lol:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
mizzouchargerfan said:
Welcome, keep Brining is Mizzou! Keep bringing it like #56!

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Lemme add my greetings, as I'm jes to your immediate West!!!:) :yes: :icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_banana: