Hello fellow Bolt fanatics

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

mizzouchargerfan

BoltTalker
Mar 9, 2006
finally a board of like minded people, I am from Missouri, and as far as I know I am the only Bolts fan around my area, have been a Bolts fan since 1979 and I am looking forward to talking with fellow Bolts fans. God bless you all.

Reactions: BFISA

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
mizzouchargerfan said:
finally a board of like minded people, I am from Missouri, and as far as I know I am the only Bolts fan around my area, have been a Bolts fan since 1979 and I am looking forward to talking with fellow Bolts fans. God bless you all.
Welcome, to the site mizzouchargerfan! :kegger:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
mizzouchargerfan said:
You found the right place mizzouchargerfan. If you ever make it to a game out here in San Diego, let us know. We'll tell you where the tailgate party is.

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
BasPilot said:
Not only that, but we'll tell you how to actually get into the stadium, because the first time you go there, you'll go to the wrong place!

I know I did! Stupid Ikea!
Don't tell me that you walked into Ikea Bas. :icon_lol:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
mizzouchargerfan said:
Welcome, keep Brining is Mizzou! Keep bringing it like #56!

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Lemme add my greetings, as I'm jes to your immediate West!!!:) :yes: :icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_banana: