• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hello everyone

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #BoatUp #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Thanks Doc. Welcome to the forum! We have only 4 more weeks until opening day!

SDRay

Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Yup Docs site is looking good. We need to remove Cowboys Central from our Nav bar.

SDRay

Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Thanks for the update Doc. What happened last night? You guys had that game won. It's cool, you guys still have a good team. But man I need J. Jones to do more. He's my main back on my FF team. :D

SDRay

Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
DocScholl said:
Sup ladies ? I guess you all forgot the best Cowboy's site around since you joined that FRN thing ehh ? :roll:
Hey Doc, good to hear from you. Your site is growing nicely. How did you get so many Cowboy fans in such a short time?

I'm hoping that more Bolt fans start to post on this site.

ChargerRay said:
DocScholl said:
Sup ladies ? I guess you all forgot the best Cowboy's site around since you joined that FRN thing ehh ? :roll:
Hey Doc, good to hear from you. Your site is growing nicely. How did you get so many Cowboy fans in such a short time?

I'm hoping that more Bolt fans start to post on this site.
I could tell ya ...but then I'd have to kill ya ... :lol:

Don't like Owens , but he probably improves our team a great deal .

And , personally I would take Ware any day of the week . He has much more upside and a better over-all player imo . :icon_wink:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
DocScholl said:

And , personally I would take Ware any day of the week . He has much more upside and a better over-all player imo . :icon_wink:
Good luck with TO in the locker room. Hopefully Parcells has a few doses of kemo stashed away for when he goes malignant.

O'reilly

DocScholl said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Of course you would...:lol: