Hello everyone

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Thanks for the update Doc. What happened last night? You guys had that game won. It's cool, you guys still have a good team. But man I need J. Jones to do more. He's my main back on my FF team. :D

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
DocScholl said:
Sup ladies ? I guess you all forgot the best Cowboy's site around since you joined that FRN thing ehh ? :roll:
Hey Doc, good to hear from you. Your site is growing nicely. How did you get so many Cowboy fans in such a short time?

I'm hoping that more Bolt fans start to post on this site.

DocScholl

BoltTalker
Aug 12, 2005
www.dallascowboyfansunited.com
ChargerRay said:
DocScholl said:
Sup ladies ? I guess you all forgot the best Cowboy's site around since you joined that FRN thing ehh ? :roll:
Hey Doc, good to hear from you. Your site is growing nicely. How did you get so many Cowboy fans in such a short time?

I'm hoping that more Bolt fans start to post on this site.
I could tell ya ...but then I'd have to kill ya ... :lol:

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
I wonder what Rookie of the Year they will pass on in this years draft...:lol

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
DocScholl said:
Don't like Owens , but he probably improves our team a great deal .

And , personally I would take Ware any day of the week . He has much more upside and a better over-all player imo . :icon_wink:
Good luck with TO in the locker room. Hopefully Parcells has a few doses of kemo stashed away for when he goes malignant.

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
DocScholl said:
Don't like Owens , but he probably improves our team a great deal .

And , personally I would take Ware any day of the week . He has much more upside and a better over-all player imo . :icon_wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Of course you would...:lol: