HEADS UP!!!!! Sportcenter to talk LT/Bolts next segment

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
Wow Gates has a lot of man-love for Rivers.

Another heads up: Sheli will be on the show later on :icon_mrgreen:

RipTheJacker

May 31, 2006
Is it possible for anyone to put this up on youtube or something cause i caught this just as it was ending and they talked to Darren Woodson

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
Ride The Lightning said:
Yeah, Gates has a thing for Philip that makes me "uncomfortable".

:lol:
:icon_rofl: It's funny 'cause it's true. They have really grown together but it's amusing to watch Gates light up whenever he hears the name "Philip Rivers". Funny how he talked on sportscenter as though he were Philip Rivers talking about himself in 3rd person. He was like "Phil Rivers this, Phil Rivers that..." :icon_mrgreen:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
MtlBoltsFan said:
but it's amusing to watch Gates light up whenever he hears the name "Philip Rivers". Funny how he talked on sportscenter as though he were Philip Rivers talking about himself in 3rd person. He was like "Phil Rivers this, Phil Rivers that..." :icon_mrgreen:

+

=

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Please keep preaching Trumpie please keep on preaching to the masses they need to hear the words of your wisom.:icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
So God gave us AJ Feely.

I guess God aint so Godlike...