Hatin' Harry's Chuggers Thread 2021 and Beyond to Infinity

Fender57

Blot Talker
Sep 7, 2008
“This organization will do whatever it takes to win,” he said. “Resources out the [ears]. That was different for me compared to what I was going through in L.A. So it’s just like, man, this is what it’s supposed to be like. I forgot how that felt.”

Lynn nailed it.
He’s also the idiot that thought Tyrod Taylor was better than Pervert. Took an act of God (meatball chug doctor puncturing Tyron’s lung) to make the change.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
He’s also the idiot that thought Tyrod Taylor was better than Pervert. Took an act of God (meatball chug doctor puncturing Tyron’s lung) to make the change.
yeah some guys are meant to be head coaches, others bystanders. Lynn is a career bystander for stuff like that. So what if he's in a better organization? Still makes him a bystander lol

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
but his opinion on the chargers is spot on.
yeah he nailed that part of it. There have been so many that left spenis and said the same things. And that is exactly why spenis will never ever win a Lombardi. The whole organization is built on nepotism from dean on down.....all spoonfed morons who never earned the positions they have. Plus they are cheap as hell when it comes to things like facilities, coaching salary and competing with other teams for the very best coaches. They always select from the bottom of the barrel. Always bypass a great coach that might be available......so they took mccoy over Reid, they took Lynn who was the last coach selected that year. Typical that this year they bypass any talk of bringing in Payton to replace the moron Staley. That would cost dean a buyout of Staley and a compensation draft pick to NO....too steep a price to pay for him even though that is the most logical place to make a move now if he were really serious about ever winnng a Lombardi. He's not, never has been, and never will be. Period.

Last edited:

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Reactions: Faded Blues

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
If you like fluffy B.shavings, read on...or try to read.....this crap.
"Moving forward..."
losing teams are always "moving forward" and "made progress."

In other words: " I was TOLD to make a change or lose my job so I did what Dean Spanos demanded. I just feel so lucky he didn't immediately fire me and hire Sean Payton, and I'll do whatever they ask of me, just so I can keep my job. I will pretend our offense is going to be improved, but honestly I know nothing about offense since I was a defensive coordinator. I guess I'll have to find another offensive coordinator now even though I thought the last one was perfect and we got along. Don't tell Dean I said this but I'm just going to hire another offensive coordinator I get along with and act like we are making big changes that will make us the #1 offense in the league" :rolleyes:

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Coach Staley. August 26, 2022

“There has to be a fearlessness to play in this game, and what I wanted to establish was that. The history of this team when I got here, it was like someone's going to get hurt, they're going to blow a lead, something catastrophic is going to happen. There's this 'Chargering' thing. There's all of these external factors that I know in my life, they're just all excuses. They're just all excuses.

"And so, how do you change that? Well, you have to do things different, you have to have a different approach. … Our mindset's going to be on us, it's not going to be on the opponent. It's going to be on us. So creating that fearless mindset of, we are going to be aggressive, we're going to put the ball in our hands, we're going to trust our guys to make plays.

"If we lose, we're going to do it on our terms, not someone else's terms."

Staley is one load of something. Does any player really buy into this?
Those 12 remaining fans?
Spanni boys and Telescope are huge anchors.
It will never change. Maybe, hopefully, just get funnier.

Last edited:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Coach Staley. August 26, 2022

“There has to be a fearlessness to play in this game, and what I wanted to establish was that. The history of this team when I got here, it was like someone's going to get hurt, they're going to blow a lead, something catastrophic is going to happen. There's this 'Chargering' thing. There's all of these external factors that I know in my life, they're just all excuses. They're just all excuses.

"And so, how do you change that? Well, you have to do things different, you have to have a different approach. … Our mindset's going to be on us, it's not going to be on the opponent. It's going to be on us. So creating that fearless mindset of, we are going to be aggressive, we're going to put the ball in our hands, we're going to trust our guys to make plays.

"If we lose, we're going to do it on our terms, not someone else's terms."

Staley is one load of something. Does any player really buy into this?
Those 12 remaining fans?
Spanni boys and Telescope are huge anchors.
It will never change. Maybe, hopefully, just get funnier.
Hey Staley Boy........guess what? ..........this "Chargering" thing is still here! LMFAO......and it's worse than ever....you just made it historic in front of the whole football world. So that loss was "on your terms?" lolololololol......

Boy that guy is a real piece of work.....he's a pathological liar. He lied about the Jimmy Dean hit on the defenseless Colt receiver and blamed it on the Colts. Real upstanding guy the spanii hired there. He's a true weasel. Probably about as close to a weasel as any human I've seen.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
New FUDEAN slogan for 2023........changed from "Bolt Up" to............"CHARGERING, CATCH IT!!!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: Fender57

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Also learned something new today: QB coach for JAX: Mr. Milquetoast himself, Mike McCoy.
they always do better when they get away from the spanos curse lmao. Notice he went to the opposite coast? FAR FAR AWAY!!!!!!! good choice.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
So fitting that Milquetoast McCoy fired by FUDEAN and end up beating his ass in the second half in JAX...... Trevor Lawrence making herbert look pedestrian in the process. So they keep Lyin Staley the Weasel after he tanks historically in that game. SMH. The FUDEANS just keep on chargering and keep on staining the brand they never deserved. Dumb Klein for allowing that to happen. Selling to greeks from stockton? What could go wrong? Klein was another goofball who should have stuck to crappy racehorses. Or better yet just cleaning stalls at Del Mar.

Fender57

Blot Talker
Sep 7, 2008
So fitting that Milquetoast McCoy fired by FUDEAN and end up beating his ass in the second half in JAX...... Trevor Lawrence making herbert look pedestrian in the process. So they keep Lyin Staley the Weasel after he tanks historically in that game. SMH. The FUDEANS just keep on chargering and keep on staining the brand they never deserved. Dumb Klein for allowing that to happen. Selling to greeks from stockton? What could go wrong? Klein was another goofball who should have stuck to crappy racehorses. Or better yet just cleaning stalls at Del Mar.
Klein started as a used car salesman.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
McCoy is a good coach. He was just a poor head coach.
a totally common occurence......the league HC trash heap is littered with good to great offensive coordinators and defensive coordinators. Buddy Ryan and Rex Ryan just 2 examples from the past. HC is a totally different deal than a coordinator. Just like GM is a totally different deal than a head of scouting.

Reactions: Fender57 and TTK

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017

“It’s funny, those questions are talked about more in the media than they are in football buildings; so I don’t even really focus on that,” he said.

“No. That was probably more [media] discussion than ours,” Telesco said, via Lindsey Thiry of ESPN.com. “The front office’s belief in Brandon hasn’t changed. He’s got our belief. Our players believe in him. He’s a tremendous leader.”

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Ha, the thread title works......so it worked in 2021, and 2022 now....and will continue to work! since dean left nothing has changed for the chugs other than losing most of their fan base and being irrelevant in their 'home town', playing in front of mostly opposing fans, and San Diego no longer has to put up with the embarrassment. SOOOOOOO Glad we didn't have to get ulcers over the 27-0 historic playoff collapse and could really celebrate it lmao. Yes hating is well and alive still in 2022 and will be in 2023. GO ANYONE BUT THE FUDEANS.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
one team in the West is running on negative. $40 M for Mr. Generational.

if you click on "more" under FA's for next year.....many of those will be gone like VanNoy, Tranquil, Carter etc etc.....they have to make room for Herbert's huge salary.......wouldn't doubt if Mack and Everett and other big names don't want to restructure down. They are gonna get "Flacco'd". Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys. Herbert 'generational' or 'worth best QB in league salary"......I don't think so. Not close. Look at some QB's who are playing deep into the post season and you see the difference. Burrow, Hurts, Mahomes are way above his level of play. He is overhyped and overrated. He is not a natural leader either. Yes he has some really nice streaks and looks brilliant at times but always has those lapses that are headscratchers and he ends up hurting the team that way. He can't take control of a team and lead them to a victory on his shoulder. Contrast what Lawrence did in that second half against an impotent Herbert who couldn't even manage a first down at the very last desperation drive to try to put it out of reach with a FG. All he needed was to drive 35-40 yards but couldn't manage a first down in the clutch. That is the QB he will always be. Wilts under pressure and shies away from leading his team down the field and rousing the troops for the big push. Not my kind of QB and not the kind of QB to command the highest salary in the league....AT ALL. Period. I hope spanos gives him so much money he screws the cap up for a decade.