Hatin' Harry's Chuggers Thread 2021 and Beyond to Infinity

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Dallas’s mayor wants the Chargers to move there. Jerry is pissed and if there’s any city that would be worse than LA for the Chugs it’s gotta be Dallas. Do it Deano! Win win for everyone, especially us! LMAO!
ha ha,,,,I'd LOVE it if they moved there. And this would be PERFECT karma for that asshat Jerrah for instigating everything in LA and giving spenis the green light to move to LA. Eff him, that motherfucking fake cowboy. He's Puss In Boots lololololol

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
What would be truly EPIC is if Gloria Allred joined Dea's legal team.....because Dean and family are mysoginistic. That would put that whole trial and the spenises on the front pages. :tup: :roflmao::D

• Haha
Reactions: Fender57

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Well I think Dean has one up on Stan:

I doubt Stan was ever sued by his sister.
I'd love to be at the Walton Thanksgiving Dinner to hear Stan and Rob Walton
Talk about Deano:
"That guy is a piece of crap. You want that tackle? Add an on+signing bonus.....Dean hates those....also watch your ticket sale returns on your game in LA....the Spanni will claim 9,000 fewer tickets sold and say all those that were sold are all GA....
If he offers to join a Walmart charity drive, tell him you want it in cash or Johnnie Boy
Working the floor for three days......and....okay...we can eat...Deano would call this a cost over run and get you to pay for it, Rob!"

FiftyFive

Dean Spanos is a traitor!
Nov 14, 2017
and that would be the only way San Diego gets a team is through expansion which is coming. The nfl didn’t expand the playoffs just for the fuck of it.
I'd be fine with an expansion team. Hell, while I'm at it, I'd even put it in the NFC if I were in charge. That way, we'd get our team back and still starve the Deanos of national relevance, since they wouldn't get the guaranteed blockbusters that divisional matchups against San Diego would be.

Obviously, the ideal scenario would be the Chargers moving back to SD with new ownership, but failing that, it would be great to get a new team that the Spanii couldn't leech off for clout because they have no appeal on their own without the city they screwed over.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Anyone think Deano has $200 million to put into an escrow fund
for a Herbert extension?
And at the same time, he can't pay charity trust of $346 million (currently) debit?

Reactions: Faded Blues

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
which reminds me that his trial with his sister should be starting this month.
They need to add Gloria Allred to the prosecution dream team, dean and sons are guilty of mysoginistic behaviour. Castrate the guy lol

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
What are the chances the national fucked up league will allow the FUdeans to get in the SB the year after the Lambs won it.

0 and ?

FUdean, you cocksucker, Fuk off

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
the chargers over under is 10. I would bet the under with confidence.
yeah, normally I'd fully agree, however we've seen such blatant mismanagement , likely intentional, by the referees and replay booth in NY that it would not be hard to imagine the league fixing the outcomes. All it takes is some critical holding call or botched PI call , etc etc. and games can be swung very easily. vegas and gambling are now an integral part of the NFL as we all know. So yes I'd bet like you with total confidence....if I had any confidence in the league officiating to begin with :tup: ;)

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
What are the chances the national fucked up league will allow the FUdeans to get in the SB the year after the Lambs won it.

0 and ?

FUdean, you cocksucker, Fuk off
Rams and Kroenke for SB, Tampa Bay for SB, Walton and Broncos in playoffs, Bills no matter what,they will be forced into the playoffs, Ravens get in, Green Bay of course,
Maybe Miami, Bengals if they give NFL the opportunity to use their refrees. No 0-11 type start, Commodes, no, Chuggers no, Chiefs and Dallas, of course. Raiders are my midnight black dark horse.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
mike Aguirre is a shark. I wouldnt want to face that guy in a court room.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Thanks Fender! Good informative interview. Imagine a Walton or Bezos type owner...
San Diego is ideal. You could build anywhere and the City wouldn't figure it out for two years. ( Which is more the way it should be, no perks for the owners, but no phony restrictions or deals either).

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
Thanks Fender! Good informative interview. Imagine a Walton or Bezos type owner...
San Diego is ideal. You could build anywhere and the City wouldn't figure it out for two years. ( Which is more the way it should be, no perks for the owners, but no phony restrictions or deals either).
I’m not sure this suit is about bringing them back, the goal of this lawsuit is to make the NFL pay San Diego like they paid St Louis. The money shot will be forcing Spenis on the witness stand and having Aguirre interrogate him. That would be hilarious to watch.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Has Aguirre ever done one good thing for SD in his life????? He's turning out to be like Michael Avenatti lmao....dude should serve time.

FiftyFive

Dean Spanos is a traitor!
Nov 14, 2017
Sportico has released their NFL franchise valuations. The Rams are at #2, only behind Dallas. The Deanos, on the other hand, are below the league average in value and barely in the top 20. I thought the whole point of destroying this franchise's history and moving to LA was to make more money? So much for that. :roflmao:

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Ludicrous. Although I do hope Herbert signs a $250 million fully guaranteed 5 year contract with opt outs.
The Spanni Twins want attention.

Reactions: Gill Man

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
Ludicrous. Although I do hope Herbert signs a $250 million fully guaranteed 5 year contract with opt outs.
The Spanni Twins want attention.

funny that this is the only story on the webz on the FUdeans. Otherwise

chirp, chirp, chirp

FUdean

Reactions: Gill Man