Hatin' Harry's Chuggers Thread 2021 and Beyond to Infinity

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Ridiculous the Rams had to go down for a game winning FG with 4 sec left. 2 big pass plays to get the win. Never EVER should have gotten themselves into that mess. They aren't gonna beat the Niners, sorry.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Jan 2021. TTK....Dumbest trade ever.
Fender agrees.

TTK....Fender.... please say Five Hail Marys and promise to do better. Father Harryo
I'm not worried about Stafford......he's been clutch for the most part. My worry is about the turnovers....fumbles 2 today by Akers that were critical, the stupid dumbass snap from center from Allen that was a turnover , the missed FG, and blowing a 27-3 lead and giving Brady a shot at winning in OT. Stafford was clutch in the last series.....2 long bombs to Kupp to set up the FG. He's had a great year. Rams also seem to letdown at crucial times on D....today the normally shutdown corner gave up a huge bomb to Evans to let TB start their comeback. I am not convinced the Rams are championship material...mainly due to McVay not coaching discipline. Gotta hold onto the rock and not give away huge leads like they have done now 2 of the last 3 games. We'll see, I'm hoping they win it all to bury spanos even deeper in his own shit :tup:

Reactions: ThunderHorse17

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
BTW I think Stafford is at the top of the list, if not THE BEST, QB against the blitz this year. He stays in their and takes shots and completes passes. Reminds me a bit of MFIC. :tup:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
They literally had to lose the lead for McVay to finally wake up and let Stafford start throwing the ball again, and look what happened. McVay sucks.
Fully agree again. McVay is keeping that team from being a champion thus far. They are undisciplined and making too many errors....the fumbles today, ridiculous snap from Allen for a turnover, and in game adjustments......Rams have had a tough time in the 2nd half in 2 of 3 last games.....that tells me the coach is not adjusting back and also the team gets too comfortable with leads. If McYay somehow gets a Lombardi this year it will be a miracle. I'm sure hoping they do but it's almost like watching the SD Chugs in the years they had so much talent. Just waiting for the screwup and botching and throwing away a game. Niners are licking their chops right now.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Haven’t won it all yet. Careful, Padre.
[/QUOTE]
ha ha,,,,Padre Harry.......or Harryo the Rambo

Reactions: Fender57

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Haven’t won it all yet. Careful, Padre.
[/QUOTE]

Your pigskin soul needs you to know you're welcomed back
Prodigal Posters both. :)

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Fully agree again. McVay is keeping that team from being a champion thus far. They are undisciplined and making too many errors....the fumbles today, ridiculous snap from Allen for a turnover, and in game adjustments......Rams have had a tough time in the 2nd half in 2 of 3 last games.....that tells me the coach is not adjusting back and also the team gets too comfortable with leads. If McYay somehow gets a Lombardi this year it will be a miracle. I'm sure hoping they do but it's almost like watching the SD Chugs in the years they had so much talent. Just waiting for the screwup and botching and throwing away a game. Niners are licking their chops right now.
Problem is rams d line is legit. Jimmy could be good for 3 turnovers himself.

Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Problem is rams d line is legit. Jimmy could be good for 3 turnovers himself.
yeah, Donald was an absolute beast again today and so was Von Miller. The only deal I find with them is they start wearing down in the 4th qtr. They gotta keep up the pressure for 4 qtrs and the Rams rely a LOT on 4 rushers. Tough haul. Hope they get to JimmyG and cause havoc...I'm sure that's the plan.

I got to thinkin....the worst possible scenario would be a SF/Cincy SB rematch. Oh please don't let that happen. If it does I'm just gonna skip it altogether.

Reactions: Faded Blues

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Harry, are you hijacking your own thread?????? lmao

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I'm Not done yet.
To All My Football Expert Brethren of the Past

7. Mike Williams, WR Clemson — Los Angeles Chargers
Grade: B+
Analysis: Somewhere Philip Rivers is smiling. The Chargers just added to an already strong receiving corps featuring Keenan Allen and Travis Benjamin. Williams compliments those two perfectly. He’s a big, strong kid who may not create a lot of separation but will dominate at the catch point. Think Brandon Marshall.

10. Patrick Mahomes, QB Texas Tech — Kansas City Chiefs (from Buffalo)
Grade: C-

Analysis: Calling Mahomes a project is a major understatement. He’s nowhere near ready to play in the NFL. And, honestly, he may never be. Between his inconsistent accuracy due to poor mechanics, his tendency to bail from clean pockets and his lack of field vision, he’s going to leave as many big plays on the field as he creates. This was a risky pick.

Steven Ruiz
USA Today
April 28, 2017

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
I'm Not done yet.
To All My Football Expert Brethren of the Past

7. Mike Williams, WR Clemson — Los Angeles Chargers
Grade: B+
Analysis: Somewhere Philip Rivers is smiling. The Chargers just added to an already strong receiving corps featuring Keenan Allen and Travis Benjamin. Williams compliments those two perfectly. He’s a big, strong kid who may not create a lot of separation but will dominate at the catch point. Think Brandon Marshall.

10. Patrick Mahomes, QB Texas Tech — Kansas City Chiefs (from Buffalo)
Grade: C-

Analysis: Calling Mahomes a project is a major understatement. He’s nowhere near ready to play in the NFL. And, honestly, he may never be. Between his inconsistent accuracy due to poor mechanics, his tendency to bail from clean pockets and his lack of field vision, he’s going to leave as many big plays on the field as he creates. This was a risky pick.

Steven Ruiz
USA Today
April 28, 2017
lmfao that was written by chaincrusher.

herbert will never be pat Mahomes. Never

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
God, I miss the old days. No court cases needed, just be a goddam American.
No Dan Synder lying, no Goodell lawyer written statement on why
Nothing happened there. I wasn't there...you weren't there...and nothing happen there.
And.. I fined him.
Now get back out there, buy some jackets, get you ssl and season ticket paid up,
and for God's sake,
Watch the Draft. You fans could also save a lot on our NFL Visa Allegation Card.

• Wow

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
Nothing happened there. I wasn't there...you weren't there...and nothing happen there.
And.. I fined him.
Now get back out there, buy some jackets, get you ssl and season ticket paid up,
and for God's sake,
Watch the Draft. You fans could also save a lot on our NFL Visa Allegation Card.

When the media had integrity and the public wasn’t brainwashed. The sad thing is execs like Campanis still exist today.

• Sad

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
And.. I fined him.
and for God's sake,

I gotta know, Harry do you have bouyancy?????

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
It may have already happened during the “greatest weekend of playoff football ever”. Probably even before.
There's legal stealing, too. The Vegas-NFL-Corporate run up will continue.
Control The Market. Appeal to avarice. Buy, buy, buy.

Jan 15, 2022
The National Football League (NFL) and Legends, announced today the opening of NFL Las Vegas presented by Visa, an innovative NFL-themed store located in the renowned Forum Shops at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. A first for the League, NFL Las Vegas presented by Visa will offer a unique assortment of exclusive fan gear across all 32 clubs, the League, NFL events and special collaborations with celebrities and local designers. NFL Las Vegaspresented by Visa will also become a leading destination for unique fan experiences including special product launch events and NFL player and talent appearances.