Hatin' Harry's Chuggers Thread 2021 and Beyond to Infinity

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
What was the dumbass comment Bozo made about Derek Carr after that early season game? That is huge bulletin board material for the Raiders this week. Basically it all comes down to whoever wins that game goes on to the playoffs. Who woulda thunk? Raiders are on a 3 game win streak. Not sure how healthy they are but damn that would be sweet revenge and karma if the Raiders beat the chugs and knock them out of the playoffs. Hope it happens. GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!
Better coaching, tougher team. Go Raiders.

If you don't believe the refs have a desired result, watch these highlights around the 11:20 mark.

“Runner touched on his shoe”.....first, no, second that's more garbage NFL refree-ing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gill Man

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
What was the dumbass comment Bozo made about Derek Carr after that early season game? That is huge bulletin board material for the Raiders this week. Basically it all comes down to whoever wins that game goes on to the playoffs. Who woulda thunk? Raiders are on a 3 game win streak. Not sure how healthy they are but damn that would be sweet revenge and karma if the Raiders beat the chugs and knock them out of the playoffs. Hope it happens. GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!

"He shuts down under pressure"....

In the old days of San Diego, Oakland rivalry, this would've been one of the most highly anticipated games in recent memory for me. I would've been counting down the hours to kickoff for the entire week. I would've hoped for Bosa to rip Carr's head off in the rematch. I would've argued that the Chargers have the much better team, and that bulletin board material are meaningless when you have an advantage in virtually every facet of the game....

Los Angeles at Las Vegas for a wildcard berth JUST ISN'T THE SAME!!

Fuck you Bosa, you glass doll piece of shit...I hope the Raiders shove your Lisfranc up your arse!...and FUCK YOU DEAN for making me root for the Raiders on the last week of the season!!

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017

"He shuts down under pressure"....

In the old days of San Diego, Oakland rivalry, this would've been one of the most highly anticipated games in recent memory for me. I would've been counting down the hours to kickoff for the entire week. I would've hoped for Bosa to rip Carr's head off in the rematch. I would've argued that the Chargers have the much better team, and that bulletin board material are meaningless when you have an advantage in virtually every facet of the game....

Los Angeles at Las Vegas for a wildcard berth JUST ISN'T THE SAME!!

Fuck you Bosa, you glass doll piece of shit...I hope the Raiders shove your Lisfranc up your arse!...and FUCK YOU DEAN for making me root for the Raiders on the last week of the season!!
Thanks for this. It pretty much is everything most of us in SD are feeling. Totally bizarre we are rooting for the Raiders in the context of how much history there was between the 2 great football cities of OAK and SD. Damn you Dean Spanos.....eff you all to hell for taking away that rivalry and also damn you NFL for allowing all this to happen.....Vegas vs LA? YGBSM. No history, milquetoast rivalry at best. Well Raider Nation will be there in Vegas so they should make if difficult for the chugs. Can't believe I'm sayin it either but GOOOOOOO RAIDERS!!!!!!

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
Thanks for this. It pretty much is everything most of us in SD are feeling. Totally bizarre we are rooting for the Raiders in the context of how much history there was between the 2 great football cities of OAK and SD. Damn you Dean Spanos.....eff you all to hell for taking away that rivalry and also damn you NFL for allowing all this to happen.....Vegas vs LA? YGBSM. No history, milquetoast rivalry at best. Well Raider Nation will be there in Vegas so they should make if difficult for the chugs. Can't believe I'm sayin it either but GOOOOOOO RAIDERS!!!!!!
You know, I tried strolling down "Indifference Ave", but this team is so easy to hate!! I was alive in a $100K Survivor Pool heading in to Week 16...and with limited choices remaining, I grudgingly picked the LAC to beat HOU!! Makes me sick to my stomach that this team still has a chance to make the playoffs after that shitshow!

I think the Raiders will get TE Darren Waller back....LET'S GO!!

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Lets also blame the nfl for allowing these franchises to relocate and to the media for not doing its job.

fuck the nfl and fuck the corporations for allowing this bullshit to happen.

Reactions: wrbanwal

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
You know, I tried strolling down "Indifference Ave", but this team is so easy to hate!! I was alive in a $100K Survivor Pool heading in to Week 16...and with limited choices remaining, I grudgingly picked the LAC to beat HOU!! Makes me sick to my stomach that this team still has a chance to make the playoffs after that shitshow!

I think the Raiders will get TE Darren Waller back....LET'S GO!!
Yeah agree hope they get Waller back! But on the flip side looks like their nickel DB got an arrest for DUI.....WTF....hope he's not done for the year.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Yeah agree hope they get Waller back! But on the flip side looks like their nickel DB got an arrest for DUI.....WTF....hope he's not done for the year.
You get a DUI while sleeping in a car? That's stretching the law a little. He was not driving.
But....you think the League should suspend him for x games while Shirtless Joe Brown hasn't been touched yet? And probably will not be.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
You get a DUI while sleeping in a car? That's stretching the law a little. He was not driving.
But....you think the League should suspend him for x games while Shirtless Joe Brown hasn't been touched yet? And probably will not be.
Yeah man. Automatic DUI. A lot people DUI’s occur with people sleeping in their car on side of the road. The problem is that they had to drive under the influence before they pulled over and slept.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Yeah man. Automatic DUI. A lot people DUI’s occur with people sleeping in their car on side of the road. The problem is that they had to drive under the influence before they pulled over and slept.
He's playing this week. Come on, after Antonio Brown, everyone should play.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
U mean u never pulled off on the shoulder, walked to your trunk , pulled out a fifth of bourbon, downed it, and slept it off???? Come on Maaaaan! Besides, its chug week, thats what he was doin, so therefore hes playin! Fuck off dean.

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
U mean u never pulled off on the shoulder, walked to your trunk , pulled out a fifth of bourbon, downed it, and slept it off???? Come on Maaaaan! Besides, its chug week, thats what he was doin, so therefore hes playin! Fuck off dean.
"That's the SPIRIT!".......

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Antonio no longer to be “caged”. Will go through waivers, released by the Bucs (once AB started to attack Brady).

I doubt Mr. Great Goodell steps in and puts a suspension in place “for the good of the game”.
At least not until he sees, if Jerry Jones signs AB. Then he takes different/no extra steps.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Antonio no longer to be “caged”. Will go through waivers, released by the Bucs (once AB started to attack Brady).

I doubt Mr. Great Goodell steps in and puts a suspension in place “for the good of the game”.
At least not until he sees, if Jerry Jones signs AB. Then he takes different/no extra steps.
So true. You nailed it.

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
How many Sunday fucking Night Football commercials do we have to be subject to.

bunch of cock gobbler greedy fucks.

I wannna know how the nfl managed to get the two newest traitors on tv the last game of the season. And for a playoff spot.

FUdean

FiftyFive

Dean Spanos is a traitor!
Nov 14, 2017

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Interesting stuff. Who knew Special Team personnel was so important.

On December 9, 2021, Carlson signed a four-year, $18.4 million extension with the Raiders, making him the third-highest paid kicker in the NFL.

Down the stretch of the 2021 season, Carlson's kicking performance would become crucial for the Raiders. In week 15 against the Cleveland Browns, Carlson would make all three of his field goal attempts, the last of which being a 48 yard field goal that won the game for the Raiders. In week 17 against the Indianapolis Colts, Carlson successfully converted all three of his field goal attempts and both of his extra point attempts to account for 11 of the 23 points the Raiders scored in the contest, including the game winning field goal. Carlson's performance in week 17 tied him with Nick Folk for the league lead in field goals made and field goals attempted in the 2021 season. On January 9, 2022, Carlson made five field goals in the final game of the 2021 regular season against the Los Angeles Chargers including a game-winning 47-yard attempt as time expired in overtime. The Raiders would go on to clinch a playoff spot and eliminate the Chargers from playoff contention.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Interesting stuff. Who knew Special Team personnel was so important.

On December 9, 2021, Carlson signed a four-year, $18.4 million extension with the Raiders, making him the third-highest paid kicker in the NFL.

Down the stretch of the 2021 season, Carlson's kicking performance would become crucial for the Raiders. In week 15 against the Cleveland Browns, Carlson would make all three of his field goal attempts, the last of which being a 48 yard field goal that won the game for the Raiders. In week 17 against the Indianapolis Colts, Carlson successfully converted all three of his field goal attempts and both of his extra point attempts to account for 11 of the 23 points the Raiders scored in the contest, including the game winning field goal. Carlson's performance in week 17 tied him with Nick Folk for the league lead in field goals made and field goals attempted in the 2021 season. On January 9, 2022, Carlson made five field goals in the final game of the 2021 regular season against the Los Angeles Chargers including a game-winning 47-yard attempt as time expired in overtime. The Raiders would go on to clinch a playoff spot and eliminate the Chargers from playoff contention.
and the chargers signed their guy off the street to save a few bucks.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Tom Telesco
GM Record
9 Years 69 76 0 Playoffs 2 wins 2 losses
San Diego LA Chargers 2013-2021 69 76 0
Percentage: 47.5 %

A.J. Smith
SD Chargers
Total 151games 10 Years 95 65 0 3 5
Percentage 64.5%

Jan. 9,2013
Telesco will immediately join a four-man search committee -- including team president Dean Spanos, executive vice president John Spanos, assistant GM and executive vice president of football operations Ed McGuire, and consultant Ron Wolf -- in pursuit of a coach to replace the fired Norv Turner.
It initially was believed the Chargers' director of player personnel, Jimmy Raye, was a likely candidate to take over for former GM A.J. Smith, but Spanos has opted for a fresh set of eyes. One logical coaching fit with Telesco is Colts offensive coordinator Bruce Arians, who's set to meet with the Chargers next week. The Chargers also plan to meet with Cincinnati Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer, UCLA coach Jim Mora and former Chicago Bears coach Lovie Smith, according to reports.

Anthony Lynn...
"We were all very impressed from the beginning of his interview," President of Football Operations John Spanos explained. "We set out to land the best head coach we could find, and wanted someone who fit what our team needs in a head coach. It became clear right away that this man is a leader. His answers to tough questions obviously stuck out, but that wasn't the only thing. A lot of it was his demeanor and style. He was authentically passionate, and we could all see he was a natural born leader."

Staley
"His coaching journey to this particular moment is inspiring; if not for the sheer perseverance and determination of it all, then certainly for the dramatic results it has produced for the teams and players he has coached," Chargers president of football operations John Spanos said. "I know it's cliché, but I know Brandon quite literally cannot wait to get to work."

And the answer is the same. Crap forever.

Last edited:

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
2022 FUdean opponents

next year should be fun too :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Home: Chiefs, Raiders, Broncos, Jaguars, Titans, Dolphins, Rams, Seahawks
Away: Chiefs, Raiders, Broncos, Cardinals, Texans, Colts, 49ers, Texans, Browns

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
2022 FUdean opponents

next year should be fun too :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Home: Chiefs, Raiders, Broncos, Jaguars, Titans, Dolphins, Rams, Seahawks
Away: Chiefs, Raiders, Broncos, Cardinals, Texans, Colts, 49ers, Texans, Browns
They play the Texans twice? Playing in Germany? or Mexico City?
or on the Hallmark Channel? Add in the Falcons, remove Texas no, 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Faded Blues

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Reactions: Fender57

Savage Lizard

FORMER Charger fan at 7000'
Jul 12, 2007
Big Bear Lake, CA
www.savagelizard.com
Tom Telesco
GM Record
9 Years 69 76 0 Playoffs 2 wins 2 losses
San Diego LA Chargers 2013-2021 69 76 0
Percentage: 47.5 %

A.J. Smith
SD Chargers
Total 151games 10 Years 95 65 0 3 5
Percentage 64.5%

Jan. 9,2013
Telesco will immediately join a four-man search committee -- including team president Dean Spanos, executive vice president John Spanos, assistant GM and executive vice president of football operations Ed McGuire, and consultant Ron Wolf -- in pursuit of a coach to replace the fired Norv Turner.
It initially was believed the Chargers' director of player personnel, Jimmy Raye, was a likely candidate to take over for former GM A.J. Smith, but Spanos has opted for a fresh set of eyes. One logical coaching fit with Telesco is Colts offensive coordinator Bruce Arians, who's set to meet with the Chargers next week. The Chargers also plan to meet with Cincinnati Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer, UCLA coach Jim Mora and former Chicago Bears coach Lovie Smith, according to reports.

Anthony Lynn...
"We were all very impressed from the beginning of his interview," President of Football Operations John Spanos explained. "We set out to land the best head coach we could find, and wanted someone who fit what our team needs in a head coach. It became clear right away that this man is a leader. His answers to tough questions obviously stuck out, but that wasn't the only thing. A lot of it was his demeanor and style. He was authentically passionate, and we could all see he was a natural born leader."

Staley
"His coaching journey to this particular moment is inspiring; if not for the sheer perseverance and determination of it all, then certainly for the dramatic results it has produced for the teams and players he has coached," Chargers president of football operations John Spanos said. "I know it's cliché, but I know Brandon quite literally cannot wait to get to work."

And the answer is the same. Crap forever.
THIS is the REAL answer:

38 years of Spanos ownership

291-317 record
8-10 playoff record
Last place 12 times
Only 15 winning seasons
Only 10 playoff appearances
Only 7 Division Championships
Only 1 AFC Championship
ZERO Super Bowl wins

ZERO Stadiums built

addtext_com_MTIzNjQ0MzcxOTE.jpg