Hatin' Harry's Chuggers Thread 2021 and Beyond to Infinity

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Come on, Gilly. Joe Burrows has a higher ranking and a higher QB.rating, too

No. 5 to no. 7
100.7 to 99.1
:tup: yeah I guess Burrows is winning the stat battle........I hope he widens that margin over time. I hope pervert slumps into just another good qb...the damn media keep wanting to crown him the next mahomes. Eff them...same ol' hype. I also hope Tua overcomes his injury completely and then dominates. Also have to remember that these 3 are in entirely different situations....pervert is lucky to have all the specialty guys around him and a coordinator who came out of the new orleans system. Spanos will fuck it up at some point.....count on that:tup: But pervert has done better than predicted...the analysis you posted in that draft I figured would be pretty right on. It sort of still holds....pervert looks unbeatable in stretches then makes some inexplicable mistake. Hope that haunts him his entire career.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
:tup: yeah I guess Burrows is winning the stat battle........I hope he widens that margin over time. I hope pervert slumps into just another good qb...the damn media keep wanting to crown him the next mahomes. Eff them...same ol' hype. I also hope Tua overcomes his injury completely and then dominates. Also have to remember that these 3 are in entirely different situations....pervert is lucky to have all the specialty guys around him and a coordinator who came out of the new orleans system. Spanos will fuck it up at some point.....count on that:tup: But pervert has done better than predicted...the analysis you posted in that draft I figured would be pretty right on. It sort of still holds....pervert looks unbeatable in stretches then makes some inexplicable mistake. Hope that haunts him his entire career.
rivers always put up gaudy numbers throughout his career and where did that get him?

I see the same system and team around herbert as I did rivers.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Come on, Gilly. Joe Burrows has a higher ranking and a higher QB.rating, too

No. 5 to no. 7
100.7 to 99.1
Sure looks like you are right on today....I read here Burrows had 525 yds today!!! Wow. And the pervert managed to lose to HOU LMAO!!!!

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Chugs lose to Houston of all teams. Buncha pretenders. They’re on the outside looking in right now playoffs-wise.
I love it.....just saw the scoreboard....got up way too late to watch anything. Looks like the Rams are gonna bury the chugs even more .......Rams have the inside track at the divisional win in the tough as hell NFC West.......Cards lost to Indy, Niners lost to the Tits with Vrabel trying his best to throw it on the last play by even attempting a kick to the end zone....stupid dummy....I mean how can that happen unless he's not watching the game and whacking off on the sidelines??? And Rams took care of business in MN....winning by 7 , just enough to put them in a great spot. Watch out for that team....if everyone gets back healthy on that team they might stomp their way to the SB. Their star RB is apparently preparing to get back on the field after surgery for a torn tendon....they thought he'd be out the entire year. Another orthopedic miracle case like when Ingram tore his ACL. I'm getting into the Rams as I watch with my brother and his friend via conference call for some of the games (they are long time rabid Rams fans, my brother found it easy to switch back after stupid Dean left SD....just ONE example of how Dean fucked himself up the rear when he left SD, lost most of his fanbase with one fatal decision.) Funny, Direct TV up here is about 45 sec ahead of their cable/satellite there so we have to sync up....always have to pause mine til we sync. Sometime I love sneaking ahead and cheering or booing way before they see the play lmao. I will say that Cooper Kupp is one of the very best players in the NFL,,,right near the top. I sort of compare him to Julian Edelman when he had that spectacular year with Brady.....the guy just never drops a ball and makes spectacular catch after catch when you think there is no way. Fun to watch. Stafford needs to get more consistent and I think he will as OBJ is finally starting to click with him and they are on the same page. When Stafford is on it's pretty impressive. Loved that the media couldn't stop with the pervert hype after that long bomb he threw, and that Monday Stafford had an even more impressive long TD bomb LOL. And Von Miller starting to get comfortable and making that D line look incredible. This D line Sub Greg Gaines is playing like a monster....can't believe he is listed as a second stringer.....that guy has incredible quickness and goes sideline to sideline to make spectacular plays on D. Main weakness thus far I see with the Rams is the O line protection and they are missing Haverstein .....once back he should fix a lot of that protection issue for Stafford. I hate LA but I hate deanis the penis more and therefore want the Rams to bury them even more than they already are in terms of LA support.....NO. ONE. LIKES. DEAN. Hey Dean, fuck off. Go Kroenkes, kick deanis out of LA.ee

oh and did I mention Aaron Donald is the best player in the NFL?...MVP easily. Too bad they rarely give defensive players the MVP award. He just takes over games in the second half and carries the Rams on his back. What a monster. Unstoppable.

Last edited:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
The chargers got owned by a team that had 16 players on the Covid list.
Herbert had 2 ints and a lost fumble.
epic. Sherbert is turning into an enigma ......has a huge impressive outing and then the very next week a shitshow,,,,,his QBR is like a roller coaster this year. The dude has mad skills but as Harry's Draft analysis said ......the guy has streaks of absolute dominance punctuated by absolutely confounding mistakes. That appears to be the case this year after a brilliant rookie year where it appeared he could do no wrong. I hope he turns into a liability with mistakes at the worst times and causing losses that would have been wins.......that is like PR was.....great QB with huge #'s and yet made horrible decisions and turnovers at the worst possible time and down the stretch and in the clutch. PR could never shake that rep. Great guy, tough guy, but way too mistake prone and in my book got way too excited and emotional in games which cost him focus. Herbert appears very calm and focused but maybe the same PR mania goes on in his head. lololol.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Watch the video at start of article. Losing Always Chargers

Last edited:

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I love it.....just saw the scoreboard....got up way too late to watch anything. Looks like the Rams are gonna bury the chugs even more .......Rams have the inside track at the divisional win in the tough as hell NFC West.......Cards lost to Indy, Niners lost to the Tits with Vrabel trying his best to throw it on the last play by even attempting a kick to the end zone....stupid dummy....I mean how can that happen unless he's not watching the game and whacking off on the sidelines??? And Rams took care of business in MN....winning by 7 , just enough to put them in a great spot. Watch out for that team....if everyone gets back healthy on that team they might stomp their way to the SB. Their star RB is apparently preparing to get back on the field after surgery for a torn tendon....they thought he'd be out the entire year. Another orthopedic miracle case like when Ingram tore his ACL. I'm getting into the Rams as I watch with my brother and his friend via conference call for some of the games (they are long time rabid Rams fans, my brother found it easy to switch back after stupid Dean left SD....just ONE example of how Dean fucked himself up the rear when he left SD, lost most of his fanbase with one fatal decision.) Funny, Direct TV up here is about 45 sec ahead of their cable/satellite there so we have to sync up....always have to pause mine til we sync. Sometime I love sneaking ahead and cheering or booing way before they see the play lmao. I will say that Cooper Kupp is one of the very best players in the NFL,,,right near the top. I sort of compare him to Julian Edelman when he had that spectacular year with Brady.....the guy just never drops a ball and makes spectacular catch after catch when you think there is no way. Fun to watch. Stafford needs to get more consistent and I think he will as OBJ is finally starting to click with him and they are on the same page. When Stafford is on it's pretty impressive. Loved that the media couldn't stop with the pervert hype after that long bomb he threw, and that Monday Stafford had an even more impressive long TD bomb LOL. And Von Miller starting to get comfortable and making that D line look incredible. This D line Sub Greg Gaines is playing like a monster....can't believe he is listed as a second stringer.....that guy has incredible quickness and goes sideline to sideline to make spectacular plays on D. Main weakness thus far I see with the Rams is the O line protection and they are missing Haverstein .....once back he should fix a lot of that protection issue for Stafford. I hate LA but I hate deanis the penis more and therefore want the Rams to bury them even more than they already are in terms of LA support.....NO. ONE. LIKES. DEAN. Hey Dean, fuck off. Go Kroenkes, kick deanis out of LA.ee

oh and did I mention Aaron Donald is the best player in the NFL?...MVP easily. Too bad they rarely give defensive players the MVP award. He just takes over games in the second half and carries the Rams on his back. What a monster. Unstoppable.
Anyone else think the Chuggers in LA and the Jaguars in Jacksonville, are to the NFL big shots, two wasted franchises that could be “better used” in London and Mexico City and of course, Toronto?

If you want a $25 billion dollar game by 2025, you need to better
allocate your resources

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Anyone else think the Chuggers in LA and the Jaguars in Jacksonville, are to the NFL big shots, two wasted franchises that could be “better used” in London and Mexico City and of course, Toronto?

If you want a $25 billion dollar game by 2025, you need to better
allocate your resources
Andale' DEANO!!!!!! lmao.......just as his dad danced with Bob Hope, maybe dean and sons can do the Mexican Bean dance with mariachis!

Reactions: Harryo the K

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I found this article detailing the standard Chugger fan's outlook post the KC game.
I've heard of fantasy football. I did not think fans would actually be creating their own world of own football fantasy.

I bet almost all of em feel exactly the opposite after yesterday. Typical evolution (or revolution) of the chug 'faithful'. They know the score with the spanii, they just are afraid to admit it and continue to hope beyond all hope that in spite of the spanii they will somehow win. You simply cannot see it when you homer for a team like they do.....no way to be totally objective. And they will never learn to be. I feel at least a sense of validation for my constant attacks against management when they were in SD despite being hammered often by the homers. Yet they continue. Down one week, up the next. On and on. What a horrible state to live in for a so-called 'fanbase'. Hope persisting in spite of the obvious. Meh, put them out of their misery with a loss against the donks or duhs. Then we will hear for calls for dismissal of Staley, trading pervert, etc etc etc......BTW Bolt from the Blue has it all wrong..we saw the quotes from the forums after the chef loss...they were brutal. LOLOLOLOL.

Reactions: Fender57

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I bet almost all of em feel exactly the opposite after yesterday. Typical evolution (or revolution) of the chug 'faithful'. They know the score with the spanii, they just are afraid to admit it and continue to hope beyond all hope that in spite of the spanii they will somehow win. You simply cannot see it when you homer for a team like they do.....no way to be totally objective. And they will never learn to be. I feel at least a sense of validation for my constant attacks against management when they were in SD despite being hammered often by the homers. Yet they continue. Down one week, up the next. On and on. What a horrible state to live in for a so-called 'fanbase'. Hope persisting in spite of the obvious. Meh, put them out of their misery with a loss against the donks or duhs. Then we will hear for calls for dismissal of Staley, trading pervert, etc etc etc......BTW Bolt from the Blue has it all wrong..we saw the quotes from the forums after the chef loss...they were brutal. LOLOLOLOL.
Look...you gotta believe...Stanley is changing the culture, players are buying in....
We can get better through the draft picks and some free agents which shouldn't cost too much....
We should sign Williams...James...Maybe draft a RB in rounds 4-7.....Chiefs getting old....
Herbert leads the League in something.....right now we're drafting at no. 18.....that's a lucky number for Pro Bowl Special Teamers....we probably can trade OLB Murray for two no.1s.....Allen has. $15 million cap in 2022...$40 million in dead money.....but we could still trade him for a Guard...Telesco needs to find a back QB for Herbert....thinking Fitzpatrick or Big Ben....career lows for Jared Cook TE so we probably can get him on a two year deal..Bosa probably goes 22 sacks next year.......Deano is committed to winning. 2022 is our Super Bowl year.

Last edited:

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Everyone (in marketing) wants to renamed in permanence some NFL event
After John Madden....Renaming the All-Pro team to the All-Madden team....
Our suggestion is to rename one game to the Dean Spanos Just Do Enough Pro Bowl.

Ps.if the NFL bigwigs wanna really, really want to honor John Madden,
put Don Coryell into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Do that in his memory.

But they won't. They won't.

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
Everyone (in marketing) wants to renamed in permanence some NFL event
After John Madden....Renaming the All-Pro team to the All-Madden team....
Our suggestion is to rename one game to the Dean Spanos Just Do Enough Pro Bowl.

Ps.if the NFL bigwigs wanna really, really want to honor John Madden,
put Don Coryell into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Do that in his memory.

But they won't. They won't.
Dan Reeves passed today. Read up on him and saw that he and Marty are the only two coaches with 200 wins not in the hall.

Don, Marty, Reeves (he was given a free agent offer by the chargers)

seriously fucked up league of rich guys and their toys.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Dan Reeves passed today. Read up on him and saw that he and Marty are the only two coaches with 200 wins not in the hall.

Don, Marty, Reeves (he was given a free agent offer by the chargers)

seriously fucked up league of rich guys and their toys.
How many times has Hollywood (Academy of Performing Arts) been
accused of favoring one studio or ignoring an actor's superior
performance for an Academy Award due to their political statements?

Peter O'Toole one the greatest of screen actors lost seven times, before given a
“lifetime achievement award” which he wanna to decline but he did accept.
—-
O’Toole was never a Hollywood player– he adhered to his own rules. That’s why he never won an Oscar outright.
He was also never knighted because he declined when offered because of the way the English treated the Irish.
What he leaves this Earth is far better than any paltry award: A magnificent body of work filled with integrity, exuberance & the beauty of being the outsider.

Last edited:

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
So. If the Raiders win next week against the fuck you deans in Las Vegas then the Raiders are in????

How much money do the fuck you deans have to pay to win a SB???

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
What was the dumbass comment Bozo made about Derek Carr after that early season game? That is huge bulletin board material for the Raiders this week. Basically it all comes down to whoever wins that game goes on to the playoffs. Who woulda thunk? Raiders are on a 3 game win streak. Not sure how healthy they are but damn that would be sweet revenge and karma if the Raiders beat the chugs and knock them out of the playoffs. Hope it happens. GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!