Hatin' Harry's Chuggers Thread 2021 and Beyond to Infinity

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Love to see Spanni de Deano finanial statements.

I think, if I'm correct, the NFL has yet to start collection those relocation fees. I suspect Stan wants $400 million of Deano's $650 million to go to him and the Stadium construction costs the assumed cost of each partner via SSL sales.

Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Love to see Spanni de Deano finanial statements.

I think, if I'm correct, the NFL has yet to start collection those relocation fees. I suspect Stan wants $400 million of Deano's $650 million to go to him and the Stadium construction costs the assumed cost of each partner via SSL sales.

this is awesome....lmao.......Kroenke and others forced to turn over financial statements........we should find out much from that and also about deano......and it looks like STL is winning and kicking ass......these aholes from the NFL are being charged with fraud. Big fines could arise, as they said punitive damages could be subtantial but no one knows how big yet. Eff the NFL........would love it if they get horrendous pub out of this and the revelations that are gonna come out. There's gotta be involvement at least indirectly of Goodell, Jerrah and spenis.

Yeah I think you are right, kroenke is not gonna come out of this without taking out his frustration on the deadbeat parasite dean.....time to pay the piper. Kroenke's lawyers are gonna figure out how to cushion the financial blow if STL gets there pound of flesh outa Kroenke and the NFL......deano's estate is looking like a nice target for them LMAO.

Reactions: Harryo the K

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
this is awesome....lmao.......Kroenke and others forced to turn over financial statements........we should find out much from that and also about deano......and it looks like STL is winning and kicking ass......these aholes from the NFL are being charged with fraud. Big fines could arise, as they said punitive damages could be subtantial but no one knows how big yet. Eff the NFL........would love it if they get horrendous pub out of this and the revelations that are gonna come out. There's gotta be involvement at least indirectly of Goodell, Jerrah and spenis.

Yeah I think you are right, kroenke is not gonna come out of this without taking out his frustration on the deadbeat parasite dean.....time to pay the piper. Kroenke's lawyers are gonna figure out how to cushion the financial blow if STL gets there pound of flesh outa Kroenke and the NFL......deano's estate is looking like a nice target for them LMAO.
I also think you could see san diego and oakland file a suit as well. This case going to court is the nfl's worst nightmare.

I dont care what the san diego lease said. Its all about perception. The people of san diego would fully support a lawsuit seeking damages.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I also think you could see san diego and oakland file a suit as well. This case going to court is the nfl's worst nightmare.

I dont care what the san diego lease said. Its all about perception. The people of san diego would fully support a lawsuit seeking damages.
I hope you are right , only problem here is the city council sucks, is almost anti football/sports and it's been removed from people's minds due to the length of time.That SD did not pursue anything right away is testament to how worthless the council is as a planning authority and how they can selectively remove the interests of a whole block of their constituents from their list of worthy people. They know zip about sports and zip about how the varied interests of a community should be taken into consideration in their decisions. Corruption abounds...much of their decision making all along, just like spanos, was over greased palms and greed rather than the true interests of the citizens or community as a whole or in part. All politicians are alike it seems these days, very few if any are truly interested in serving their constituents and the welfare of the community, county, state, or country. STL had it's act together, Kroenke walked out on what was already planned and funded. I wouldn't doubt if that greedy bastard would have walked away from a fully constructed new stadium either. So STL had a very strong case. I agree with you it's about perception and optics and do hope maybe OAK and SD will band together and join in class action against the NFL /Goodell and the group of owners who encouraged all this like Richardson who was the head of the group of owners supporting the very evil spanos/fabiani duo.

The question is does SD or OAK even have any attorneys looking at the possibility after seeing the decisions in the STL case up to now? I would not doubt if SD hasn't even appointed or asked an attorney or DA to investigate the possibilities or to talk with the attorneys representing STL. If some of the initial co conspirators on the council who doomed the talks are still around , they would not be keen to have their role in the corruption be brought to light in a lawsuit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faded Blues

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018

Oakland already did in 2018...

but unlike STL, their's got thrown out in 2020:

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
What they need to do and should have done is get the county involved. They have a shiit pot full of money.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
The question is does SD or OAK even have any attorneys looking at the possibility after seeing the decisions in the STL case up to now? I would not doubt if SD hasn't even appointed or asked an attorney or DA to investigate the possibilities or to talk with the attorney
———————————————
“Mr. Gilly, I've read your case and have cashed Senator Harryo of Escondido's check.
And I think it's outrageous. The team which you call the Checkers, is obviously part of...
Something very smelly. Don't let them cancel our joint efforts into their Liberal Political Playground. I'm a sports fan...Giants I think...I'll be posting on my new go-daddy website
how we can get to bottom of the NFL.”

AB5B0FA6-6D9F-4D56-ACC4-59DCE70EED47.jpeg

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
What they need to do and should have done is get the county involved. They have a shiit pot full of money.
the whole county should also have voted in that election and been involved in discussions re: building a stadium.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
The question is does SD or OAK even have any attorneys looking at the possibility after seeing the decisions in the STL case up to now? I would not doubt if SD hasn't even appointed or asked an attorney or DA to investigate the possibilities or to talk with the attorney
———————————————
“Mr. Gilly, I've read your case and have cashed Senator Harryo of Escondido's check.
And I think it's outrageous. The team which you call the Checkers, is obviously part of...
Something very smelly. Don't let them cancel our joint efforts into their Liberal Political Playground. I'm a sports fan...Giants I think...I'll be posting on my new go-daddy website
how we can get to bottom of the NFL.”

View attachment 9007
Well that's national....and Arlen Specter was the NFL's worst nightmare before he died of brain cancer. Then the whole anti=trust issue seemed to get put on the back burner. I wish it were brought up again. BTW,,,,,supposedly the seahawks were all set to leave SEA until a lawyer couple with season tickets got togther with other attorneys and threatend anti trust litigation againt the Seahawks and the NFL if they moved and that was apparently what convinced Goodell not such a great idea to move out of SEA. We didn't have anyone in SD apparently smart enough or willint to spend the timeand money to threaten the NFLandSpanos. You need a bulldog attorney to go after those crooks.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
FuckuDeano

That idiot needs to try winning once before bragging about it as some kind of advantage. But still love that deano looks like a POS.

Last edited:

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
We did nothing wrong. And if we did, we can afford it.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
We did nothing wrong. And if we did, we can afford it.

yup....anything to avoid disclosing personal financial information for the owners and NFL. I liked this part:
Whatever the motivation and actual strategy, this case keeps getting bigger and bigger. Making the failure of certain major national media outlets to give it much attention even more glaring.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
yup....anything to avoid disclosing personal financial information for the owners and NFL. I liked this part:
Whatever the motivation and actual strategy, this case keeps getting bigger and bigger. Making the failure of certain major national media outlets to give it much attention even more glaring.
why would espn, abc, cbs, fox or amazon want to promote a story that illustrates the greed of the nfl?

The press has always had an agenda.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
There's something going on in your NFL. Three different games, all scoring potential plays on last plays, all penalties, all not called, all not addressed by the NFL.
Yes, I think there might be a no OT to point spread answer...but something is definitely up.

Reactions: handoverfist

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
There's something going on in your NFL. Three different games, all scoring potential plays on last plays, all penalties, all not called, all not addressed by the NFL.
Yes, I think there might be a no OT to point spread answer...but something is definitely up.

Saw that one live and couldn't believe it! That non-call sure cost me a couple shekels last week!
I don't know if PI rules are applied the same way once the QB scrambles out of the pocket...that is the only explanation I can think of for that non-call.
What I do find surprising is the language in these PFT articles lately...FIX was not something that was allowed in sports journalism lexicon until now!

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Saw that one live and couldn't believe it! That non-call sure cost me a couple shekels last week!
I don't know if PI rules are applied the same way once the QB scrambles out of the pocket...that is the only explanation I can think of for that non-call.
What I do find surprising is the language in these PFT articles lately...FIX was not something that was allowed in sports journalism lexicon until now!
The fact that the NFL is not doing its normal PR buzz about the “results were not done correctly” or “the officiating is being reviewed” or some bizarre “Chargers players fell into KC players due to wet turf.”
No. Something is up. Maybe the gambling partners have more influence than we think.