Hatin' Harry's Chuggers Thread 2021 and Beyond to Infinity

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
For those ex-Chugger fans who like to walk in the garden of reality...
Of the entire 2017 Charger Draft Class, only Mike Williams remains on the team.
Fifth year option of $15.9 million.
If they draft any WR in first two rounds, Williams might be next.
It appears the others have enough NFL talent to be signed by other NFL teams.
But not in the Charger Way.

Reactions: Faded Blues

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
May I suggest a new daily Tweet link series?

You post a link that orginially (according to you) had some football revelance and has since been removed. You give folks three facts of what it dealt with.

The poster who can solve The Case of the Quiet Tweet wins the day.
Or maybe he/she gets a Chugger hat. I'd follow that.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Perpective Chugger Style
2019 Draft Jerry Tillery. round 1 Grade B+
Nasir Adderley round 2. Grade A-

2020 stats
Tillery. 3.0 sacks. Tackles 30
Adderley. 1.0 interceptions Tackles 69

It's a fishing bost, not a yatch here. .

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
According to conc, the draft is really a coin flip.

Which is not a bad way of doing it.

like a double blind study.

you have the consensus pick vs who they drafted

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
just collect all the draft guides. come up with the average draft psoition of each player ranked compared to who each team drafted.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Perpective Chugger Style
2019 Draft Jerry Tillery. round 1 Grade B+
Nasir Adderley round 2. Grade A-

2020 stats
Tillery. 3.0 sacks. Tackles 30
Adderley. 1.0 interceptions Tackles 69

It's a fishing bost, not a yatch here. .
yeah I love it when draft grades on players , a la mel kiper jr., end up looking like total garbage.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
I give kiper a lot of credit for literating creating an imdustry all ny himself.

At the ripe ol age of 23 he was doing the draft live on espn in 1984.

He got his start by publishing his draft guide in 1979.

The baltimore colts gm was impressed by his work and reccomended him to espn.

So I give him credit, his hit rate on picking future pro prespects is on par with the spenis but he get paids millions.

Last edited:

FiftyFive

Dean Spanos is a traitor!
Nov 14, 2017
With the Clippers finally breaking the Clipper Curse last night, the Deanos just became EVEN MORE irrelevant in LA. You love to see it.

Staples Center was not only packed to full capacity but also the loudest it's ever been while that comeback was happening. Meanwhile, the Deanos can't even fill a soccer stadium without the other team's fans.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
With the Clippers finally breaking the Clipper Curse last night, the Deanos just became EVEN MORE irrelevant in LA. You love to see it.

Staples Center was not only packed to full capacity but also the loudest it's ever been while that comeback was happening. Meanwhile, the Deanos can't even fill a soccer stadium without the other team's fans.
Watch the massive crowds as Chuggers promote their product at their non Stadium. Ps. You want a single game ticket, say to the Steelers or Broncos? They offer you one at $779 each. I'll wager there are good crowds with 70-80% of da visiting teams fans.
Staley strikes me as Mike. McCoy 2.0

Last edited:

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Faded Blues

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
Perhaps cited before but a good summary to me of th current situation.
If the NFL has not done any of the relocation fees yet, there has to be a reason.

And I think any team, any connection to Bezos is a strong possibilty.
Equally, I don't think Stan would go for a Bezos Charger team in LA. They'd have to go elsewhere.

Isn't bezos *I wanna say bozos* worth more billions than Jerry? I'd be willing to bet the nfl is hesitant about him joining as he would eventually become the next jerry with the money to get what he wants be it other teams profits or interests like relocations and stadium upgrades.

It could also be in the best interest of the nfl to get his money, erm I mean him on board with their cause of maximizing value over all.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Isn't bezos *I wanna say bozos* worth more billions than Jerry? I'd be willing to bet the nfl is hesitant about him joining as he would eventually become the next jerry with the money to get what he wants be it other teams profits or interests like relocations and stadium upgrades.

It could also be in the best interest of the nfl to get his money, erm I mean him on board with their cause of maximizing value over all.
bozos is worth around 187 billion. he could literally by the league and the networks if he wanted.

Reactions: ThunderHorse17

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017

Bezos or Spanos? Hmmm. Spanos or Bezos.....
That's a tough choice.
Might require anther 10 lawyers.
Roger is on phone, he said, a-okay, greenlight it.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Stub Hub tickets
The Dean Spanos Mathematical Circus.
How do you sell a ticket for less money than a parking pass?

SUN NOV 14, 2021
Minnesota Vikings at Los Angeles Chargers
1:05 PM - SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, California, US from $63
Only 2 tickets left at lowest price

SUN Nov 14, 2021
PARKING PASSES ONLY Minnesota Vikings at Los Angeles Chargers
TBD - SoFi Stadium Parking Lots, Inglewood, California, US
from $95
you can do that only if you are going bankrupt and siphoning money off the family charities.....GO DEA!!!!!!

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Looks like its possible it goes back to limited season and crowds since 3 NY yankee pitchers fully vaccinated just tested postive for covid causing postponement of the yanks red sox game.:eek: Maybe another year of no crowds for dean? That should finish him off in court lol. Never thought the pandemic could have a silver lining.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Looks like its possible it goes back to limited season and crowds since 3 NY yankee pitchers fully vaccinated just tested postive for covid causing postponement of the yanks red sox game.:eek: Maybe another year of no crowds for dean? That should finish him off in court lol. Never thought the pandemic could have a silver lining.
How about a No-Vax Day? “Crowd”can cheer on The Gravity is just Density Misplaced Band and
Corona is a Charger City float and of course, Deano and Sons can parade around the field with their Four Super Bowl Trophies.

Which are four more than Fauci ever won.

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
How about a No-Vax Day? “Crowd”can cheer on The Gravity is just Density Misplaced Band and
Corona is a Charger City float and of course, Deano and Sons can parade around the field with their Four Super Bowl Trophies.

Which are four more than Fauci ever won.
by that time yes, 'crowd'......piped in again, it makes it easier for the chugs to claim they are legit ......dean will take that audio into court claiming: "See, listen to all my fans, they love me" (sort of analgous to Alex when he use to proclaim " I love my fans"). It's all a lovefest for the spanii, always has been, they are in love with themselves, that's about it. Let them have their 'air heisman trophies" and raise them to the 'air crowd" and show them to the court......Dea's attorney will not be impressed. I hope she kicks ass.