Hatin' Harry's Chuggers Thread 2021 and Beyond to Infinity

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
This is the same telescope who told everyone mike mcnorb was one of the most impressive interviews he'd ever seen. lolz. Great judge of HC talent that telescope. The lamb defense didn't look so great against the Pack, in fact there were a lot of effups in the 2ndary. Aaron Rodgers ate them alive. Plus the guy had tons of talent like the best D lineman in the game. Another DC who will fail as a HC.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017

So much for Daboll. Instead, the Deanos are hiring the Rams' leftover scraps. How pathetic.
Coached ar John Carroll University, Telesco old university, one year Bears, as OLB coach, nother year at Denver as same position, one year as DC with the Rams. Zero HC experience.

Yes, Rams finished no.1 on defense. But the top 8 teams on defense are now longe in the playoffs. You hype Herbert and then you select Brandon?.....p2020 .pts allowed Rams 296.....Chuggers. 426. That's an impossible hill.

Plus, how does a Brandon Staley sell tickets? A Pete Carroll would....Urban Meyers would...
I say Doug Pederson or Eric Bienemy might....even O'Brien would be a better choice.

That is one crappy organization.

Last edited:

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
"It doesn't matter if you've known Brandon for five minutes or five years, what quickly becomes apparent is the amount of energy and passion he approaches each and every moment with," President of Football Operations John Spanos said in a statement. "The consistency of that enthusiasm is unique and, most importantly, it drives his ability to connect with people. His coaching journey to this particular moment is inspiring; if not for the sheer perseverance and determination of it all, then certainly for the dramatic results it has produced for the teams and players he has coached. I know it's cliché but I know Brandon quite literally cannot wait to get to work. I also know we cannot be more excited to have him as the Head Coach of the Los Angeles Chargers."

I feel sorry for the guy! Another guy who's just getting his feet wet as a Coordinator...and could've been a good one.
He'll come in...team will improve...maybe even come close...WON'T WIN THE BIG ONE...Spanos culture sets in within 3 years...He'll be given an extension after a 5 win season in his 4th year...He'll be fired in his 5th...Here's Deano's statement:

This morning I informed Brandon Staley that we have made the decision to part ways with him as our head coach. I'm not sure there is another person in this league more respected as a human being than Brandon , and I want to sincerely express my deepest gratitude for his leadership during a time of great change for our organization. As we all know, this is a results-driven business and, simply put, the results of the past two years have fallen short of expectations. Moving forward, we will redouble our efforts to both build and maintain a championship-caliber program. We have been innovative in many facets of our organization in recent years, and we need to carry that over to our entire operation. Our fans need to know that the Los Angeles Chargers are committed to consistent, winning football. My son, Johnny will begin the search for a new head coach immediately.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Doesnt matter cause the captain of the ship is unchanged.

Good for this dude.

Just bought himself of gauranteed cash for 4 years while losing.

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

FiftyFive

Dean Spanos is a traitor!
Nov 14, 2017
What the Goofy Circus puts out. We so clever.....stupid.
Sorry, LA.....stick with the Rams. Nothing new here.

Makes sense for a team owned by manchildren to promote themselves with a children's cartoon.

Come to think of it, they should broadcast all the Deanos games on Nickelodeon like they did with Bears/Saints. Or better yet, Disney Channel, the perfect channel for a Mickey Mouse franchise.

Last edited:

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
"It doesn't matter if you've known Brandon for five minutes or five years, what quickly becomes apparent is the amount of energy and passion he approaches each and every moment with," President of Football Operations John Spanos said in a statement. "The consistency of that enthusiasm is unique and, most importantly, it drives his ability to connect with people. His coaching journey to this particular moment is inspiring; if not for the sheer perseverance and determination of it all, then certainly for the dramatic results it has produced for the teams and players he has coached. I know it's cliché but I know Brandon quite literally cannot wait to get to work. I also know we cannot be more excited to have him as the Head Coach of the Los Angeles Chargers."

I feel sorry for the guy! Another guy who's just getting his feet wet as a Coordinator...and could've been a good one.
He'll come in...team will improve...maybe even come close...WON'T WIN THE BIG ONE...Spanos culture sets in within 3 years...He'll be given an extension after a 5 win season in his 4th year...He'll be fired in his 5th...Here's Deano's statement:

This morning I informed Brandon Staley that we have made the decision to part ways with him as our head coach. I'm not sure there is another person in this league more respected as a human being than Brandon , and I want to sincerely express my deepest gratitude for his leadership during a time of great change for our organization. As we all know, this is a results-driven business and, simply put, the results of the past two years have fallen short of expectations. Moving forward, we will redouble our efforts to both build and maintain a championship-caliber program. We have been innovative in many facets of our organization in recent years, and we need to carry that over to our entire operation. Our fans need to know that the Los Angeles Chargers are committed to consistent, winning football. My son, Johnny will begin the search for a new head coach immediately.

Wow I almost don't want to read this now as I'm willing to bet it's funny enough to be a pick me up on a bad day.

Ah screw it this entire thread is a pick me up.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I thought the whole purpose was to hire a dude that could coach up herbert?
“We're running the ball, Herb. And yes, I'd like to trade for Goff.”

Think a DC turned HC is going to go for all those 4 and 2 plays? Think he prefers that field goal and a six point lead versus trying for a 4th and 11 yards out from the 12? Just like Lynn, a RB Coach, wanted to run to win, Staley will want to win with Defense. Tell Herb, don't turn the ball over. Just don't turn it over.

Chuggers. Same olde Chuggers.

Reactions: Fender57

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Reactions: Faded Blues

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
This makes no sense. Not even a Spanni to be found.
So I post it. Why? Because...I think its newsworthy.....And Biscuit wanted me to.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
This makes no sense. Not even a Spanni to be found.
So I post it. Why? Because...I think its newsworthy.....And Biscuit wanted me to.

this might be a candidate for the doggie playground :p :tup::roflmao: I might buy a PSL just to watch Biscuit, definitely not the chugs.:tup::D

Last edited:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Doesn’t take long for most FUdean coaches to land on their feet

well so much for the Lions turning things around LMAO. This new HC comes in and talks about kneecaps and generally yukked it up so Motown got excited. Then his first move deflates the entire town. Yawn. This new OC is the same guy who blew game after game with horrendous strategy and was outcoached for his entire tenure as a HC.

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
well so much for the Lions turning things around LMAO. This new HC comes in and talks about kneecaps and generally yukked it up so Motown got excited. Then his first move deflates the entire town. Yawn. This new OC is the same guy who blew game after game with horrendous strategy and was outcoached for his entire tenure as a HC.
mark it down lizard. Detroit will win more games that the FUdeans

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
mark it down lizard. Detroit will win more games that the FUdeans
They're trading Stafford. He might end in Indy or with Denver, Drew Lock is okay, but
Elway has given up the GM duties. Now think about Elway's accomplishments as a GM.....

Since Elway arrived in the front office in 2011, the Broncos rank among the NFL leaders in total wins (96), regular-season wins (90), division titles (five), Super Bowl appearances (2) and World Championships (1) during that span. Elway’s 71 total wins are believed to be the most by any NFL team’s general manager through his first 100 overall games.

...versus Tommie Telescope's still employed GM record of failure.

Reactions: Faded Blues

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
rodgers makes for interesting move
to denver. They have the peices he would be looking for.

I think Rodgers days in GB are numbered. Elway likes veteran qbs and rodgers would be given free
reign in denver.

GB can move him out of the conference and get
some draft picks.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
rodgers makes for interesting move
to denver. They have the peices he would be looking for.

I think Rodgers days in GB are numbered. Elway likes veteran qbs and rodgers would be given free
reign in denver.

GB can move him out of the conference and get
some draft picks.
I'll wager the Raiders make a play. Use to big trades. (Unlike some teams they play), know they need a super upgrade to compete with KC.

Reactions: ThunderHorse17