Hatin' Harry's 2020 Chuggers Thread (Spam of FUDEAN)

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
With fan attendance down, and the League not worried about fans as “in the stands”, all of this points to these new stadiums being football dinosaurs. Great for concerts, big events but no longer needed to be designated for one NFL team's 'home field'. With all the days of week being used for TV games, one stadium could provide a playing field for three teams.
P,us Vegas is a tourist town, so three teams playing three home games in one week, would work out as simply more entertainment dollars.

To hell with the City's name in front of your copyrighted team's name.
Money is louder than any fan base.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008

lol

rams/chargers may have to play on the road next year.
If I’m Davis I tell those two asswipes (and I’m insulting asswipes globally by lumping them with Spenis) to get fucked. Go play in the bullfight ring in TJ. Ole’! Maybe chase Spenis around at halftime with a few angry bulls.

Reactions: Gill Man

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
If I’m Davis I tell those two asswipes (and I’m insulting asswipes globally by lumping them with Spenis) to get fucked. Go play in the bullfight ring in TJ. Ole’! Maybe chase Spenis around at halftime with a few angry bulls.
Would explain why the restaurants around the bullfighting ring that serve the delicacy known as "Rocky Mountain Oysters" or bull testicles have been serving unusually small portions!

• Haha

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
yeah that would be perfect.......you know how they have rodeo clowns? spenis is a clown without the rodeo. hopefully he falls into a pile of bullshit as he is gored by the bull.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Would explain why the restaurants around the bullfighting ring that serve the delicacy known as "Rocky Mountain Oysters" or bull testicles have been serving unusually small portions!
ha ha....the spenises did that in Stockton,,,,,they made the migrant workers think they were purchasing carnitas tacos and actually stuck rmo's in there instead to save money.

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
ha ha....the spenises did that in Stockton,,,,,they made the migrant workers think they were purchasing carnitas tacos and actually stuck rmo's in there instead to save money.
Gilly, I haven't priced them out in a while, but I'm pretty sure RMO's are more expensive than anything you'd find in a carnitas tacos!

From what I hear, they were feeding their customers baloney back then, and they never stopped!!

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Gilly, I haven't priced them out in a while, but I'm pretty sure RMO's are more expensive than anything you'd find in a carnitas tacos!

From what I hear, they were feeding their customers baloney back then, and they never stopped!!
yeah probably true! Pork vs beef and supply/demand.....although not sure what the huge demand is for RMO's but supply has to be less for sure. And NOW with the meat processing plant issues prices on both are headed up. Ugh. We used to head up to WY, MT once a year and they were on menus. Never DID try em LOL. Probably should have. I usually have zero problems with stuff like that....lengua, cabeza, buche, sesos, tripas, you name it I like it. Bet they'd be great in tacos.

Reactions: handoverfist

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
lengua, cabeza, buche, sesos, tripas, you name it I like it. Bet they'd be great in tacos.
You're hardcore. I can stand tripas in tacos for a little bit; then there is this sick aftertaste. If I am going to eat that crap, it needs to come in the form of a manufactured weiner.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
You're hardcore. I can stand tripas in tacos for a little bit; then there is this sick aftertaste. If I am going to eat that crap, it needs to come in the form of a manufactured weiner.
well yeah, there is good and bad tripas. The bad stuff really really sucks and has a bad taste. I just grew up with the stuff, my grandma and mom cooked with all that stuff. But I gotta say I usually put at least quite a bit of cilantro, onions and really hot red sause on it so the tripas might not necessarly linger as an aftertaste when your tongue is burning LOL. Am sure you've got some really good authentic hole in the wall places over there in Phoenix just as we do out here. Closest to me are in San Juan Capistrano but Santa Ana is where it's really at. Then SD you name it obviously....but from Chulie south is the bomb. I always prefer the little hole in the wall joints, it's an adventure kinda like Forrest Gumps box of chocolates. But once I find a good one I usually keep goin back.

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
yeah probably true! Pork vs beef and supply/demand.....although not sure what the huge demand is for RMO's but supply has to be less for sure. And NOW with the meat processing plant issues prices on both are headed up. Ugh. We used to head up to WY, MT once a year and they were on menus. Never DID try em LOL. Probably should have. I usually have zero problems with stuff like that....lengua, cabeza, buche, sesos, tripas, you name it I like it. Bet they'd be great in tacos.
I tried it as a kid...my father believed it had powers!!..It wasn't bad at all, bbq'ed with salt and lemon!... In tacos, you say? Why not?!

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008

You are correct, it was bologna sandwiches. I’m sure the migrant workers were like “what the fuck is this shit?” But eventually had to eat it or starve. The crap thing about that situation was the migrants were forced to buy it, Spenis had an exclusive contract with the farm owners. Fucking old goat Spenis.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
You are correct, it was bologna sandwiches. I’m sure the migrant workers were like “what the fuck is this shit?” But eventually had to eat it or starve. The crap thing about that situation was the migrants were forced to buy it, Spenis had an exclusive contract with the farm owners. Fucking old goat Spenis.
the ironic thing is John Butler liked fried bologna sandwhiches.LOL. But yeah that sounds like something the spenises would do.....force bologna sandwhiches to migrant workers with an exclusive deal. Meanwhile he's eating caviar. Always found it humorous when dean was locking arms with the players during all that CK /national anthem stuff. So fake. If anyone would embrace being a plantation owner it would be the spenises.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
the ironic thing is John Butler liked fried bologna sandwhiches.LOL. But yeah that sounds like something the spenises would do.....force bologna sandwhiches to migrant workers with an exclusive deal. Meanwhile he's eating caviar. Always found it humorous when dean was locking arms with the players during all that CK /national anthem stuff. So fake. If anyone would embrace being a plantation owner it would be the spenises.
If only Django Unchained could be re-enacted with the Spenis family.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
If only Django Unchained could be re-enacted with the Spenis family.
I just always sort of roll my eyes at the NFL owners. Spenis of course was the most visible to us as unlikeable. I'm not sure many are but spenis just irritates the schit out of me. Then to see stuff like the practices and the players working their asses off sweating , tearing ACL's, taking headshots and concussions, and meanwhile Dean and JohnnyBoy or TT driving up and watching in a golf cart. Plantation owner metaphor. Maybe all NFL owners are sort of like that but spenis just personifies it.....hate that guy for obvious reasons, always will.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
I just always sort of roll my eyes at the NFL owners. Spenis of course was the most visible to us as unlikeable. I'm not sure many are but spenis just irritates the schit out of me. Then to see stuff like the practices and the players working their asses off sweating , tearing ACL's, taking headshots and concussions, and meanwhile Dean and JohnnyBoy or TT driving up and watching in a golf cart. Plantation owner metaphor. Maybe all NFL owners are sort of like that but spenis just personifies it.....hate that guy for obvious reasons, always will.
It’s infuriating because these dickheads never worked a day in their useless lives, they sucked on the teats of the old fuckface, even Jerrah earned his fortune. And compared to all the other owners the Spenises are paupers. They really do need to be run out of the league, I’d prefer it to happen like this.

• Haha

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
He lives in a swamp.

Those things are delicacies.

Gilly's probably got a license plate from an old Packard (of course) somewhere in the gullet.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
TO ALL THE MOTHERS EVERYWHERE
BE THEY HERE ARE BE THEY THERE
WE MIGHT BE HEROES WE MIGHT BE BUMS
BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE OUR LOVELY MUM.

DFEE8772-E0EE-4146-B728-89753B8D2860.jpeg

Last edited:

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Secondary NFL ticket market up. Most expensive ticket is the Las Vegas Raiders
at $1,078 per game.
Four teams have dropped, Detroit Lions, NE Patriots (no Brady), Chicago Bears
and the Los Angeles Chargers, down -8%. That's WITH your new stadium.

Of course, anyone buying a ticket in the secondary market to any game
not played or no fans, gets zilch refund. Not a great plan.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I ask you, can the NFL not be far behind? Actually, I think the “hard working owners” have already spoken with and prepared a statement for “Genius” to read. Once they can cover their “backfield”,
It will be an “Statue of Liberty” play and open stadiums and let the “Believers” worship as the
“Supreme Probably White Being” intended. And then the “cash flow”...opps..
just the cash flow is protected from relatives of any peasant lost.

...news artice:
As some U.S. churches seek to open their doors for in-person services, a group of mostly evangelical Christian religious leaders is urging Congress to grant faith-based organizations legal immunity from coronavirus-related negligence lawsuits.
In a letter submitted to the Senate Committee on the Judiciary on Tuesday, nearly 300 religious leaders said they’re concerned about facing a “swarm of lawsuits” from people who will claim they’ve contracted COVID-19 at a house of worship or while receiving stimulus.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
I ask you, can the NFL not be far behind? Actually, I think the “hard working owners” have already spoken with and prepared a statement for “Genius” to read. Once they can cover their “backfield”,
It will be an “Statue of Liberty” play and open stadiums and let the “Believers” worship as the
“Supreme Probably White Being” intended. And then the “cash flow”...opps..
just the cash flow is protected from relatives of any peasant lost.

...news artice:
As some U.S. churches seek to open their doors for in-person services, a group of mostly evangelical Christian religious leaders is urging Congress to grant faith-based organizations legal immunity from coronavirus-related negligence lawsuits.
In a letter submitted to the Senate Committee on the Judiciary on Tuesday, nearly 300 religious leaders said they’re concerned about facing a “swarm of lawsuits” from people who will claim they’ve contracted COVID-19 at a house of worship or while receiving stimulus.
lawyers are vultures and ambulance chasers. usually i agree wirh you but not on this one.

lawsuits are appropriate when a ciity like poway is negligent on upkeep on their water supply. The city is obligated by law to ensure clean water to its residents. How long was the sewer waste leaking into the water supply before residents started noticing brown water? If anyone got sick becuase of drinking poway's water, they should sue the living shit out of them and deservedly so.

the current state of the corona pandemic is largely due to china being dicks and withholding key jnfo.

How can any instiute be responsible for someone becming sick becuase they visited a place of business?

to put this in persoective. How can any school be liable if a child becomes sick by attending school? gorcery stores? post office? clinic?

normally i say sue the bastards but not in this case.

if we do not allow anyplace to open up with immunity from being sued, then no place will open up.

as long as any instiution is taking reseanoble measures to protect its consumers then why shouldnt they open up?

People are going to have to assume some risk.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
lawyers are vultures and ambulance chasers. usually i agree wirh you but not on this one.

lawsuits are appropriate when a ciity like poway is negligent on upkeep on their water supply. The city is obligated by law to ensure clean water to its residents. How long was the sewer waste leaking into the water supply before residents started noticing brown water? If anyone got sick becuase of drinking poway's water, they should sue the living shit out of them and deservedly so.

the current state of the corona pandemic is largely due to china being dicks and withholding key jnfo.

How can any instiute be responsible for someone becming sick becuase they visited a place of business?

to put this in persoective. How can any school be liable if a child becomes sick by attending school? gorcery stores? post office? clinic?

normally i say sue the bastards but not in this case.

if we do not allow anyplace to open up with immunity from being sued, then no place will open up.

as long as any instiution is taking reseanoble measures to protect its consumers then why shouldnt they open up?

People are going to have to assume some risk.
So let me see...one “Government official” can sue a Wisconsin TV station for an ad....and he can sue the Washington Post for an article...

“Assuming risk” is a corporate slogan for “it's your fault the ride exploded. You should have considered the potential for such an explosion when you and your two kids got on the Magic Turtle.”

The matter of whether a school did or did not provide adequate protection is up to jury to decide.
You can't let corporation...who since Citizens United claim to be a person...suddenly claim they are not a person. You can get sued. I can get sued. No one should get special privilege.
No one.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
So let me see...one “Government official” can sue a Wisconsin TV station for an ad....and he can sue the Washington Post for an article...

“Assuming risk” is a corporate slogan for “it's your fault the ride exploded. You should have considered the potential for such an explosion when you and your two kids got on the Magic Turtle.”

The matter of whether a school did or did not provide adequate protection is up to jury to decide.
You can't let corporation...who since Citizens United claim to be a person...suddenly claim they are not a person. You can get sued. I can get sued. No one should get special privilege.
No one.
i understand your position. i just disagree.

If liability is an issue for institutioms, then you can guarantee none of them will open.

The issue is no scientist can detail what steps an imstituion can do to polrotect its consumers regarding corona.

Doctors cant even agree what is a safe distance.

Face masks do not offer protection.

Doctors are still debating if corona can spread airborne or not. some claim its spread via droplets some claim it can spread through
the air.

Corona is like any virus that will mutate over time so essentially rendering vacciness useless for a permanent cure.

Essentially, no place can claim it offers protectiom from corona.

Another issue no insurance company will provide liability imsurance so places of businesses will have no umbrella to shield them.

As long as a place of business provides protections that a normal person deems reasonable, then they should be shielded from liability.

I could care less about corporations.

The little guys are getting fucked.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
i understand your position. i just disagree.

If liability is an issue for institutioms, then you can guarantee none of them will open.

The issue is no scientist can detail what steps an imstituion can do to polrotect its consumers regarding corona.

Doctors cant even agree what is a safe distance.

Face masks do not offer protection.

Doctors are still debating if corona can spread airborne or not. some claim its spread via droplets some claim it can spread through
the air.

Corona is like any virus that will mutate over time so essentially rendering vacciness useless for a permanent cure.

Essentially, no place can claim it offers protectiom from corona.

Another issue no insurance company will provide liability imsurance so places of businesses will have no umbrella to shield them.

As long as a place of business provides protections that a normal person deems reasonable, then they should be shielded from liability.

I could care less about corporations.

The little guys are getting fucked.
Science disagrees. You have opinions...viruses do mutate...they're the largest body of life on earth and have done well.......and vaccines do work, because you change vaccines yearly
to match up better with current virus.

Face masks work and are supported by the FDA, CDC and Science.

Many countries that got the same virus around the same time as the US have it controlled and plans in place to handle hotspots.
South Korea, Germany, and Taiwan, Iceland. Do you think any businesses exist in those countries?
The first Four lessons learned, thanks to Science)
(You can make your own judgement if the USA has done any these four):
1. Be prepared
2. Be Quick
3. Test, trace, quarantine.
4. Use data and tech

Other countries are winning their wars.
Lots of places in the world can give you a far better chance/ protection
against the Corona virus vs “no place can claim.”

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Business? What a farce....sample : Caesars Casino in Las Vegas wants to open up.
Fine. How about logically they test everyone who comes in/thru staff or guests?
I bet they don't. Why? Because it costs money.
And when the guests gets Corona two weeks later and is dead three weeks later,
they can say he got it from his home town in California or maybe ...who knows?

It's Business. Nothing personal. Esp. Not that “personal care protection crap.”