Hatin' Harry's 2020 Chuggers Thread (Spam of FUDEAN)

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Charger players are saying
“What Hell are those fans doing? They won't stop staring at us!
And I think they're chanting.....Amazon Prime! Amazon Prime! It's freaking us all out!”

Real Bengals fans watched a bad 2019 Bengals team earn the first overall pick last season, but artificial fans will be the only ones watching the debut of the player they took with that selection.

The Bengals announced this week that no spectators will be allowed in Paul Brown Stadium for quarterback Joe Burrow‘s first NFL game. On Friday, they announced a way for fans to be represented in the stands in cardboard form.

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011
Wherever these Valkyries drop me...
Hmmm...should there be a pool, re. how many weeks the 2020 NFL season lasts?

On one hand, ownership seems really determined to minimize financial losses.

On the other hand, it looks like college football threw in the towel, and the sport is so contact-y.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
derwin james came up limping? wonder if it's the foot again. If so not good......can't remember the injury but he had surgery and he hasn't been right since. Did he not come out of college with that? Great player but if he can't be available consistently will just end up being a very promising pick with disappointing results. Reminds me a bit if the Gil Byrd pick. If the guy had not been injured (knee) in college he would have been a perennial All Pro and one of the great CB's in the league during that era. As it was he was very good, just not achieving what his potential was. He was availalble at least, just slowed down by the knee injury, it affected his 40 time noticeably.

“Don't worry, we have plenty of depth. “ (Assumed.) Same shinenola every year. Loser organization.
But if that offends anyone, I think we need to see what happens.
Not every damaged boat sinks.
Well, eventually they do.

Last edited:

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Shocked, I tell you. Shocked. The Chugger Way.

Anthony Lynn defiantly says the #Chargers are not inquiring about Earl Thomas: "Since you guys are constantly telling me how stacked my secondary is, why the hell would I be looking anywhere else?"

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017

Less revenue, lower prices, Chuggers and the Rams will one day have to settle up.
Andy Reid of Chiefs just signed a six year extension.
At least one game the ticket brokers can make
hay on that one. What a disaster that marriage is.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Weather in Los Angeles 110.. Las. Vegas 114.....Santa Clara....106.
Welcome to the NFL new stadium experience, next year. Just lucky this Labor Day.
No place for me. Come for the the Corona, stay for the heat stroke.
Plus, a Chugger or Rayturd loss. And your seat, the one you paid for, is too hot to use.
Oh...and the tailgating. There's a quiet cool spot idea.
If you like the NFL buy all the digital platforms and go nuts. This assumes you
don't have a three hour game day power outage.

Last edited:

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I'll be making my annual predictions soon, for NFL and the Chuggers.
I will put them into an envelope. If player A far exceeds what I predicted,
I will tell/show everyone my prediction was wrong. If team B exceeds record,
I'll show that. If it was right, I'll show that, too.
I use the Honor system.
You all can be the Judge. :)

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
I'll be making my annual predictions soon, for NFL and the Chuggers.
I will put them into an envelope. If player A far exceeds what I predicted,
I will tell/show everyone my prediction was wrong. If team B exceeds record,
I'll show that. If it was right, I'll show that, too.
I use the Honor system.
You all can be the Judge. :)
Is there a way to pick the Chargers to beat themselves?

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Non football.....but Harry Hatin' related.

I never really liked the Clippers. The move many years ago, plus the whole team.
Have been following the Lakers far more often.
Seeing the Clippers collapse and lose a 3-1 series lead and lose the 7th game to the Denver Nuggets is very nice. Lakers vs. Nuggets for the Western Title.
I hope the LA Kings have a great draft and great season.
Anaheim Ducks suck.

Last edited:

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Pouncey out for the year:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Spanos Karma Strikes Again
image.jpeg

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

Reactions: Harryo the K

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Just like the Clippers. 50 years (plus)...zero Titles.
It was a struggle, Deanis the Penis had to scrounge to find a moving company to move them up to LA, all funiture had to go.They still have the same trophy case.....it was important ....a family heirloom for the Spenises.
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
It was a struggle, Deanis the Penis had to scrounge to find a moving company to move them up to LA, all funiture had to go.They still have the same trophy case.....it was important ....a family heirloom for the Spenises.
View attachment 7878

"LA is a remarkable place, and while we played our first season there in 1960 and have had fans there ever since, our entire organization knows that we have a tremendous amount of work to do. We must earn the respect and support of LA football fans. We must get back to winning. And, we must make a meaningful contribution, not just on the field, but off the field as a leader and champion for the community."

Deano's original paragraph:

"Winning. So much winning. You'll get tired of winning."
curse.jpg

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I may or may not have submitted this link before. But it details well
the f'd up Chargers and Stan Kroenke.
Also, I suspect soon that Deano will start crying tears to ask the League to put off (again) his relocation fee installments ($65 million) due to start in December 2020. I would think other teams want their squeeze money now.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Also, I suspect soon that Deano will start crying tears to ask the League to put off (again) his relocation fee installments ($65 million) due to start in December 2020. I would think other teams want their squeeze money now.

Really stupid of Kroenke to allow that contract to occur. Whoever was advising him legally was negligent. Just as the article says, he's carrying the financial burden of 2 teams in regards to the stadium. He's even having to pitch in a sales force for cheapass Deanis the Penis to help him sell PSL, SSL's. WTF. Kroenke got taken.......what a stooge.......simply becaue he was given the first shot and control of LA he caved into the league to give Spenis Boy a consolation prize. Hell, they gave him a huge gift. And SD was left empty handed in the process. It's why I hate the NFL now.

Reactions: ThunderHorse17

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008

Really stupid of Kroenke to allow that contract to occur. Whoever was advising him legally was negligent. Just as the article says, he's carrying the financial burden of 2 teams in regards to the stadium. He's even having to pitch in a sales force for cheapass Deanis the Penis to help him sell PSL, SSL's. WTF. Kroenke got taken.......what a stooge.......simply becaue he was given the first shot and control of LA he caved into the league to give Spenis Boy a consolation prize. Hell, they gave him a huge gift. And SD was left empty handed in the process. It's why I hate the NFL now.
Here’s some footage from this season’s “Hard Knocks”, Goodell tries to talk some sense into Spenis, but Kroenke has had enough of the bullshit and took matters into his own hands.

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
True story. So I'm watching the Giants/Padres on Volokit streaming channel last night. There is a live chat line ticker onthe right of the screen. So these fan are yapping about baseball, and A goes "the Dodgers are my most hated cali team". Guy B goes "mine is the chargers". A goes "yeah forgot about them, true". LOL And this is a baseball chat line. Only the spanoschuggers could pull that off. FUDEAN.

Last edited:

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
True story. So I'm watching the Giants/Padres on Volokit streaming channel last night. There is a live chat line ticker onthe right of the screen. So these fan are yapping about baseball, and A goes "the Dodgers are my most hated cali team". Guy B goes "mine is the chargers". A goes "yeah forgot about them, true". LOL And this is a baseball chat line. Only the spanoschuggers could pull that off. FUDEAN.
They’re so insignificant they are forgotten. But when you bring them up they are indeed most hated. Classic!

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I saw numerous articles on LA news websites about the Lakers reaching the finals,
It's been 10 years.

Not one article like, “Coach Lynn says this one QB is better than this other yet unnamed Quarterback. No details later.”