• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SDRaiderH8er!!!!

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Happy birthday bro! hope it is a happy one.

May your gift be a dominant Charger performance!

:lama :elephant: :football: :icon_beerbang: :thumbup: :nana_rock: :rockout: :nana_guitar: :nana_dance: :icon_party:

Happy Birthday H8er...I'm glad you're back with your family...:icon_wink: The Bolts came through on your birthday....:bolt:

btw 50 is the new 40...I happy b-day repped you....ps...Hi Sammy :)

Happy birthday there H8er.

What a B-Day present in a Bolts win.

:icon_toast: :icon_party: :rockout: :nana_rock: :thumbup: :icon_beerbang: :football: :bolt:

SDRaiderH8er

Thank you to each and everyone of you!!!!!

It has been one great Day.

My Mother came down from Ridgecrest Calif for a surpirise Birthday party, then we went out to Barona, and while I was winning $260.00 playing no limit Texas Holdem, I was watching our beloved Chargers just kick some ***, it just does not get any better!!!!!!!!!

I hope each and everyone of you enojy turning 50 like I just did!!!!!!!!!!

And I was able to be at home to do it, I just spent the last 2 months on the road!!!!!

Once again thank you, to each and everyone of you beloved brothers and sisters!!!!!!!!

rexy2006

BELATED BIRTHDAY GREETINGS H8ER!:)
So glad you got this one at home!
The Bolts:bolt: know how to throw a party!
Sounds like it was all good.
ENJOY!