• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Happy Birthday To Bfisa

BFISA

carrie1219 said:
Happy Birthday Toby!!! I made a cake for you and spiked it with creme brule.... :icon_wink: :icon_mrgreen:

Thanx for the cake, Darlin...sure hope ya makeit ta Frisco!!:) :yes: :tup:

WonderSlug

sam10antha said:
HOWDY, Friend!

Mr. Sam and I are trying to figura out how to get to the game...We're tired of the drive...Trolley, Bus?????????:icon_shrug:

Heck! We don't know how to ride this stuff...:eek:hmy:

Hope 'ya have a beauteous day and can find somewhere to watch the game....:nana_rasta: :nana_rasta:

ENJOY!
I believe the Trolley will get you right to the Stadium.

Ask Trumpie on the gameday thread.

WonderSlug

sam10antha said:
Thanks Sluggo....(NICE seeing your cute self!!!)

I know the trolley will get us there...BUT it's the logistics...Will there be parking???? Until when????? ETC., ETC....:unsure:

Mr. Sam went out to investigate...:yes: :lama
Well, as far as I know, the parking at the trolley stations is 24 hours if that's what you mean. :)

I once parked my car at the trolley station's parking lot near my house, in the morning, took the trolley to an event at the Convention Center / Seaport Village, and didn't return until around 1:00am. I was able to get into my car and drive home the half-mile.

BFISA

sam10antha said:
HOWDY, Friend!

Mr. Sam and I are trying to figura out how to get to the game...We're tired of the drive...Trolley, Bus?????????:icon_shrug:

Heck! We don't know how to ride this stuff...:eek:hmy:

Hope 'ya have a beauteous day and can find somewhere to watch the game....:nana_rasta: :nana_rasta:

ENJOY!
Be sureta stop by Trumpie's TG at F-2...abuncha posters'll be there and Thumper'll have a WEBCM set up!!

And thanx for stoppin by, Darlin!!:) :icon_banana:

Electric Chair

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BFISA!!!! :tup:

Have a cold one on the house and enjoy the game!

As for the trolley thing, what do you mean by "will there be parking" sam? That's why you take the trolley. My advice (as I take the trolley to every game) would be to grab it outta Old Town, have some dinner first (or breakfast/lunch during the season), and then hop on that bad boy in time to visit some folks in the lot.

Also, it is a pain in the *** getting on that thing after the game. Once things are decided, make a run for that trolley like your life depends on it. Pretend like you have an incurable disease and the only antidote is on that trolley! :lol: