• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Happy Birthday To Ant!!!

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Boltdiehard said:
Happy B-Day Ant. Get drunk. :icon_banana: :tup:
Can't, I work :icon_beer: :icon_beer:
Btw I did by a special skype approved microphone so next time I shoudl sound like i'm there at the microphone and not in the bathroom next to the mike :tup:

Thanks for your kind wishes everyone!:icon_toast: :nana_guitar: :icon_banana: :nana_rock:

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Ant is a classy guy. He and I are the new generation of draftniks. When Mel Kiper retires we will be there. He is Peter King Jr. and I am Mel Kiper Jr. ....Jr.

Boltjolt

MtlBoltsFan said:
Ant is a classy guy. He and I are the new generation of draftniks. When Mel Kiper retires we will be there. He is Peter King Jr. and I am Mel Kiper Jr. ....Jr.
:lol: since i think Peter King is a moron, thats not a very nice complement.

Happy 23rd Ant :icon_party:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
MtlBoltsFan said:

wha...what are you implying?
That i'm a big fat guy who loves starbucks, that loves teh Redsoxs and doesn't stop talking about travelling is that what your implying?

:icon_rofl:

Thanks for the compliment, and yeah I look forward to arguing draft classes with you on NFL Live in the near future:tup:

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
PostAnteaterCharger said:
wha...what are you implying?
That i'm a big fat guy who loves starbucks, that loves teh Redsoxs and doesn't stop talking about travelling is that what your implying?

:icon_rofl:

Thanks for the compliment, and yeah I look forward to arguing draft classes with you on NFL Live in the near future:tup:
Well besides the fact that you sound like him, look like him, think like him and act like him, I'm not implying anything. Dude spends 2/3 of his life on his laptop in starbucks joints around the country. I hear they let him sleep in starbucks too since they know he'll be up until 7 am anyways so he never has to pay for hotels. Peter King is the chief of national starbucks security. Dude never pays for hotels, food coffee or anything. You're wondering what does he do with all his money? He's saving it up to pay for a gigantic orgy with every single hooker (about 10,000) who sets up business outside of each starbucks in USA.