Happy 4th!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Everyone have a happy and safe 4th of July!

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Happy 4th to you all too!

Reactions: Concudan

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Feeling a little shaky today... Oh wait, that's from the booze?
I have three theories

On many occasions, Poseidon uses the trident to create springs of water by touching it to the ground. In the myth of how Athens was named, this spring water was actually salt water, but on other occasions, it would be sweet drinking water.

The Ancient Greeks also believed that Poseidon used the trident to create earthquakes, split rocks, and one myth even states that he anchored the island of Delos to the seabed with the trident.

2. The God of Alabama is just fine tuning the earth to make it better for us humans.

3. Mother Nature says, I will not be ignored.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I have three theories

On many occasions, Poseidon uses the trident to create springs of water by touching it to the ground. In the myth of how Athens was named, this spring water was actually salt water, but on other occasions, it would be sweet drinking water.

The Ancient Greeks also believed that Poseidon used the trident to create earthquakes, split rocks, and one myth even states that he anchored the island of Delos to the seabed with the trident.

2. The God of Alabama is just fine tuning the earth to make it better for us humans.

3. Mother Nature says, I will not be ignored.
why can't you just make it simple.....something like mother (nature) farted? Lucy Jones would go for that I'm sure:laugh: I think it was her that said somethng like " all those cracks in the earth's surface are acting like butt cracks".;)