Halo 2 Players

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
It's come to my attention that some Charger fans also like to play Halo 2 on X Box live. I already have ChargerRay and NYChargerFan on my friends list in Halo 2. If anyone wants to join in on the frag fest, my gamer tag is "FalconSD". Just to let you know, we play for fun and aren't super concerned about our rankings.

If you want to join us, post your gamer tag, or add me to your friends list with a message that you're from bolttalk.

Then we can get together and kill sum fools!!!! :tup:

NYchargerfan

Feb 27, 2006
y2craig said:
Geez and I was gonna sell my Xbox soon and cancel the Live account. :icon_sad:

I'll have to keep Halo 2 in case I buy the Xbox 360. :tup:

Yeah.... keep it. we will kill aliens together.. or some 14 year olds.

Oedipus Rex

BoltTalker
Apr 7, 2006
I've never played online before. What are the costs associated with playing online? A group of us usually gets together and have XBox/PS2 game days... pizza, beer, cokes, BBQ...:icon_banana:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Oedipus Rex said:
I've never played online before. What are the costs associated with playing online? A group of us usually gets together and have XBox/PS2 game days... pizza, beer, cokes, BBQ...:icon_banana:
You just need hi-speed internet (cable or dsl) and then it's $50 per year for the x-box live service. This will allow you to play any x-box live game online, not just Halo 2.

Reactions: Carrie1219

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
They just approved fiber optic in my area so I am waiting to go from DSL to that stuff.

My GamerTag is Colon Ripper.

I use to have an account for two years and I let it lapse a while back but I will get it reactivated once all the fiber stuff is done.

I am all over Halo 2 so in the mean time. Practice or die horribly. :yes:

Reactions: SDRaiderH8er