• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Guns....Explosions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFISA

Shamrock said:
That's over the line, Mister !!!

:icon_tease:
I tole ya'bout this friend that usedta drive the SA-Houston-SA route for HEB?? One nite comin back there was a herda cows on I-10, jes before Schulenburg, he said...he couldn't stop, and plowed right thru about a dozen ov'em!!:icon_eek: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :unsure:

Shamrock

BFISA said:
I tole ya'bout this friend that usedta drive the SA-Houston-SA route for HEB?? One nite comin back there was a herda cows on I-10, jes before Schulenburg, he said...he couldn't stop, and plowed right thru about a dozen ov'em!!:icon_eek: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :unsure:
On my way out of town a couple weeks ago, there was at least two cows standing right on the shoulder about the 525 MM (Comfort, TX area).

Driving the back roads (or even US 87) in my area can be dangerous. Every year there are a couple people killed from hitting cattle.

Thumper said:
I just added these two smilies:

:2guns: :gunman:
I like them.

More toys to play with as smileys for this forum.:tup: :yes: :icon_toast:

Thank you very much Thumper. It is much appreciated.:tup: :icon_toast: :icon_banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.