Gulls game

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Anyone interested in heading out to a Gulls game one of these Saturdays? If we get there a while before the game starts, we could even do some tailgating. We might be the only group there in Chargers gear though. :icon_huh:

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
Thumper said:
Anyone interested in heading out to a Gulls game one of these Saturdays? If we get there a while before the game starts, we could even do some tailgating. We might be the only group there in Chargers gear though. :icon_huh:
Never really thought of it. I'll have to check the schedule.

My brother-in-law played for the Gulls a long time ago. There's a pic of him in hockey gear in the Hall of Champions.:yes:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
rexy2006 said:
Never really thought of it. I'll have to check the schedule.

My brother-in-law played for the Gulls a long time ago. There's a pic of him in hockey gear in the Hall of Champions.:yes:
Very cool. :icon_mrgreen:

Boltomatic

Oct 18, 2005
sam10antha said:
We are a hockey family....:unsure: After I wrote that, I hope you understand we're fans....:icon_razz: Not much of the season left...but the games should be higher quality with the playoffs looming...:tup:
I like to go see the Gulls, but not many games left.

Reactions: rexy2006