great video

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

AthensPhilipRiversFan

Mar 13, 2006
HEXEDBOLT said:
HAHAHAHAHA, touch down. How great, thanks Teresa

one of my fondest memories is after the North Carolina game down by the locker room...Halle was reallyyyyy wound up. LOL She was toddling around all over the place and jabbering as fast as her Daddy. She kept holdin her hands up in the air in the TD signal and sayin "touchdown da-da!" i took the cutest picture of her that day. i bent down to take the picture and she came running at me full speed with her little arms wide open and gave me the sweetest hug. i just absolutely melted like butter.

HEXEDBOLT

Don't like it, lump it!!!
Jul 11, 2006
You have some excellent memories of Philip and family and I believe there are going to be many more to come. Please just share what you can with us.

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
AthensPhilipRiversFan said:
just found this link and wanted to share! luv this!!

Philip, Tiffany, and Halle

Philip Rivers at home is a classic. Halle is so adorable. Philip is blessed with such a good wife and child.

Thank you very much for the vid there Teresa it is much apprciated.:tup: :icon_toast: :icon_banana:

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Definitely a great find Teresa! Philip is genuinely a great person in all aspects. BTW guys there is a great article on Teresa in Chargers Football Extra!

*How did PR first get your attention?

Our girls were in Elementary school when Coach Rivers came to Athens High. Being the ages that our girls were, they started asking to go to football games. They wanted to go because all their friends were going. We wanted to check out this new coach and his son that we had been hearing about. The buzz around town was that he was a really good player and that most importantly, Coach Rivers didn’t play favorites with his team.

It didn’t take long to find Philip on the sidelines. He was always as excitable as he is now. Maybe more so because he had that reckless high school abandon thing going for him back then. He was on the sidelines, with his head stuck in everything, watching every detail that went on but at the same time, he was all over the place talking to all his teammates.

People around here eat, breathe, and sleep football. It’s that way with all sports, but football is king. Athens has had some really good QB’s through the years. We’ve had some good coaches. But Coach Rivers brought something new to the table. And, there on the sidelines with him, was Philip. The team became fun to watch again. They just never really seemed to be out of a game. Even with a loss, there was something different. There was an electricity about the team that wasn’t there before. A 'fire', I guess you could say. As the football season quickly went by and Philip took over as quarterback, it became clear that a huge part of that fire and electricity was Philip Rivers.
Read More

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
ChargerRay said:
Definitely a great find Teresa! Philip is genuinely a great person in all aspects. BTW guys there is a great article on Teresa in Chargers Football Extra!

Read More
Great find there Ray and great read as well from our true #1 Philip Rivers fan Teresa.:tup: :icon_toast: :bolt:

AthensPhilipRiversFan

Mar 13, 2006
ChargerRay said:

Read More
thanks for the mention Ray...especially since it's from another site and i know sometimes sites don't always work well together. glad to see this was an exception. kudos to bolttalk for that!

Boltzzz

BoltTalker
Aug 16, 2006
very cool video, thanks for sharing it. Wow am I getting lots of info from here, I dont get much at all back here in Montana on the Chargers so I appreciate all the info you guys have. Keep up the great work guys. :icon_toast:

AthensPhilipRiversFan

Mar 13, 2006
Boltzzz said:
very cool video, thanks for sharing it. Wow am I getting lots of info from here, I dont get much at all back here in Montana on the Chargers so I appreciate all the info you guys have. Keep up the great work guys. :icon_toast:

LOL!! hey Boltzzz, where'd u get that lil Eli thang in ur avatar?? i gotta have me one of those!!

:lol:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
LOL!! hey Boltzzz, where'd u get that lil Eli thang in ur avatar?? i gotta have me one of those!!

I jes now noticed it...good job, Dave!!:tup: :icon_toast:

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006

someone should go back and try and find the way the eli/rivers trade happened on that draft thread. THat had to be the wildest time ever had on a forum. All the air was suucked out of the room when A.j. said he'd take eli. And then the explosion when we got Phillip. But no one really knew just how good Phillip really is till a couple games from now. Hint. Stay tuned.:yes:

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
foober said:
someone should go back and try and find the way the eli/rivers trade happened on that draft thread. THat had to be the wildest time ever had on a forum. All the air was suucked out of the room when A.j. said he'd take eli. And then the explosion when we got Phillip. But no one really knew just how good Phillip really is till a couple games from now. Hint. Stay tuned.:yes:
I agree 100%.

Teresa is going to fish slap you for the 2 L's in Philips name.:trout: :lol:

Boltzzz

BoltTalker
Aug 16, 2006
It's a decal I have on the back window on my car, had it made at a sign and design place here in Billings, on the right side I have a football guy holding his nuts and flipping the bird and under him it says "up yours broncos" and at the top middle I have the Boltz decal, with my personalized plates that say Boltzzz. If you want one I can send you one real quick, as they kept it on file, all they have to do is print it out, very simple. If anyone wants one I can send you one no problem. Montana is pretty much Broncos country because they are so close, so lots of people hate them as well as love them. :icon_toast:

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
thanks for the mention Ray...especially since it's from another site and i know sometimes sites don't always work well together. glad to see this was an exception. kudos to bolttalk for that!
You're welcome Teresa and thanks for the props! :tup:

nickelbolt

Fuggedaboutit
Aug 20, 2006
Great story. Warms the cockles of my heart... truly a great, great man.

I'ma buy him'a lap dance if I ever meet him!!!:icon_banana:
Dude can't go his whole life being THAT CLEAN. Can he?? :icon_shrug: :)