Great Tickets Available.

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Drunk

Jun 19, 2006
If anyone is interested, I have 2 tix to the Sea vs SDC game this coming weekend. FIELD LEVEL ROW 1. Make me an offer.

Reactions: WonderSlug

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Drunk said:
If anyone is interested, I have 2 tix to the Sea vs SDC game this coming weekend. FIELD LEVEL ROW 1. Make me an offer.
I actually have a ton of tix to this game. you might want to post this in the free classified area. There is a section just for selling tickets.

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
Whatever you lucky bastards- I'll be trying to find this chiat online or hoping for a quick shot on NFL Network while all you heathens will be blasting off at the game. :icon_evil:

Kwak

May 25, 2006
Boltdiehard said:
Whatever you lucky bastards- I'll be trying to find this chiat online or hoping for a quick shot on NFL Network while all you heathens will be blasting off at the game. :icon_evil:
It's on NFL Network at 8PM DirectTV 212! :football:

NFL Preseason Football
NFLNET Aug 26 08:00pm Add to My Calendar
Sports, 180 Mins.

You can record this program to your TiVo. Learn more...

"Seattle Seahawks at San Diego Chargers"
[no description available]

Drunk

Jun 19, 2006
Your offers SUCK balls!
:tdown:

Who carries warm beers and chewed gum? :icon_shrug:

Now maybe a burrito thats fallen on the ground only once I could have accepted!

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
Drunk said:
Your offers SUCK balls!

1 7-11 hotdog WITH chilli and cheese, 2.75$ for the tickets AND a warm bottle of wild turkey

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
Drunk said:
Your offers SUCK balls!

What sucks is the Chargers jacking all of us up for full price in the preseason. But since you are a season ticket holder, you already knew that. :tdown:

Preseason tix should be half price MAX. $79 a fruckin ticket is a JOKE. Imagine paying whatever the guys in Club pay. Although since they are in Club they can probably afford it... But that's beside the point.

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
Electric Chair said:
What sucks is the Chargers jacking all of us up for full price in the preseason. But since you are a season ticket holder, you already knew that. :tdown:

Preseason tix should be half price MAX. $79 a fruckin ticket is a JOKE. Imagine paying whatever the guys in Club pay. Although since they are in Club they can probably afford it... But that's beside the point.
you going EC?

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
compubolt said:
you going EC?
I think I might have a baptism to attend, which sucks. If no baptism, definitely. The 3rd preseason game is the best fake game of the year.

Trust me, if I thought I could get a reasonable dollar amount for my seats I would sell them so fast it would make your head spin. I just know that's not reality for August NFL action. I would rather go than sell them for half of what I bought them for. Hell, I would rather EAT them than do that. Seriously.

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
What about you, comp? The little lady's last day at her old job is Friday, so we should be raging if the baptism is at a different time or day.

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
Electric Chair said:
What about you, comp? The little lady's last day at her old job is Friday, so we should be raging if the baptism is at a different time or day.
Nice! Thumper got me and the wife tickets for upperview. So she and I are going for sure. Should be fun

Drunk

Jun 19, 2006
Is the bottle of turkey umopened or did you already slober all over it?

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
Drunk said:
Is the bottle of turkey umopened or did you already slober all over it?
well it looks like its unopened, but honestly I just resealed it after drinking half and replacing it with water

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
compubolt said:
well it looks like its unopened, but honestly I just resealed it after drinking half and replacing it with water
Does water = pee??

Drunk

Jun 19, 2006
hmmm....its tempting. All this talk about linty beers and wild slobery piss turkeys is making me hungry. Im going to go eat some beers and think about it.....

Unless anyone has better offer of course.....