Gotta root for NE tonight

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
M

matilack

I hate to do it, but we gotta go for New England tonight.
SD will be in FANTASTIC position if Denver loses tonight.:icon_toast:

Justachargerfan

Sep 15, 2006
matilack said:
I hate to do it, but we gotta go for New England tonight.
SD will be in FANTASTIC position if Denver loses tonight.:icon_toast:
Broncos will get crushed tonite, Plummer will suck again and will make it hard for Shanahan to keep him in.:icon_toast:

glutton4Bolts

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2006
Same old story.... Donkos look shitty, and everyone writes them off.... and then.... bam.... the combination of cheating and luck get them to 2-1. Hopefully, the Pats will stop playing terrible.... because if the Donks win then I think they will win at leat 10 this year.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Refs calling cheap calls against the Pats.

Donkies suck.

Pats look like shit.

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
Concudan said:
Refs calling cheap calls against the Pats.

Donkies suck.

Pats look like shit.
I can't wait to read your "Dear Coaches" thread tomorrow. I just can't imagine how they mishandled the bye week but I'm confident that you'll let us know. :icon_rofl:

glutton4Bolts

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2006
Well, well, well.... the Donks are 2-1.... having beat two teams who happen to be playing their worst. IMO, they will not be going away this year.... Its a good thing we will be 13-3, which will surpass their record. Im kinda bummed because the Donks never seem to have a bad year. I just cant stand their cheating ways... and the way the ball always seems to bounce their way.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
sdchrger said:
I can't wait to read your "Dear Coaches" thread tomorrow. I just can't imagine how they mishandled the bye week but I'm confident that you'll let us know. :icon_rofl:
:icon_finger:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
glutton4Bolts said:
Well, well, well.... the Donks are 2-1.... having beat two teams who happen to be playing their worst. IMO, they will not be going away this year.... Its a good thing we will be 13-3, which will surpass their record. Im kinda bummed because the Donks never seem to have a bad year. I just cant stand their cheating ways... and the way the ball always seems to bounce their way.
No sacks, no INT but alot of yards on the ground and air

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
glutton4Bolts said:
They definitely got a few calls that went their way, but that's football. I was surprised that the Pats looked so flat. I don't think the Donks won this game as much as New England lost it.