• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Go Patriots!

Like when Jesus drank from the cup and proclaimed the new covenant, we drink from the cup of our own new covenant that came to be when the Benedict Spanoses slithered out of town like the snakes they were. All sins died that day - Raiders, Patriots, Broncos, Belichick, Elway, Stabler; like Paul embracing the Gentiles, we embrace you in our quest to vanquish all that is Spanii.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Like when Jesus drank from the cup and proclaimed the new covenant, we drink from the cup of our own new covenant that came to be when the Benedict Spanoses slithered out of town like the snakes they were. All sins died that day - Raiders, Patriots, Broncos, Belichick, Elway, Stabler; like Paul embracing the Gentiles, we embrace you in our quest to vanquish all that is Spanii.
Amen:laugh:

captaind

Resist the Dark Side — Join the Alliance
The Donkeys are, and always will be, the source of all that is evil in this universe. They are the dirtiest franchise in sports history. The original cheaters before the Patriots even thought about it.

The Patriots are the devil’s spawn.

That can’t eclipse Spanos’ incompetence for an out of town Bolt fan.

Gill Man

Staff member
The Donkeys are, and always will be, the source of all that is evil in this universe. They are the dirtiest franchise in sports history. The original cheaters before the Patriots even thought about it.

The Patriots are the devil’s spawn.

That can’t eclipse Spanos’ incompetence for an out of town Bolt fan.
Yeah I remember the Donkeys O line taking out defenders legs, I'm sure that led to some rules changes. Was it McKittrick who was coach then or was he always with the Niners? And the rat was behind much of it.

Yeah I remember the Donkeys O line taking out defenders legs, I'm sure that led to some rules changes. Was it McKittrick who was coach then or was he always with the Niners? And the rat was behind much of it.
McKittrick was with the Niners. Donks has Alex Gibbs. Both coaches served on the Chargers in the same capacity so the Dolts are not innocent.

Gill Man

Staff member
They are actually talking about heavy snow up there this weekend...
Wow, you are right, just rechecked NOAA (National Weather Service) 30% snow......am sure like HEXED said it is rapidly changing. Weather up there is volatile this time of year. I was in Michigan on Lake Erie (Detroit) for 4 years, same deal. Snow will affect the passing games bigtime. So let's say it comes down to run attacks. Who matches up better on both sides of the ball? I really don't know much about the Pats , or about the bolts for that matter, just don't follow as closely or watch all the key stats like I used to (dammit, not as fun as when they were my hometeam).

I would say light snow isn't a huge issue,,,,,but medium to heavy snow ends up causing the players to slow way down and avoid slipping and they cannot break quickly either. I think the offensive player has some advantage as the defender also cannot react as quickly.

Maybe we can have a replay of that snowmachine game controversy....Pats against was it the Dolphins and Shula? That was cool.

HEXEDBOLT

Don't like it, lump it!!!
Wow, you are right, just rechecked NOAA (National Weather Service) 30% snow......am sure like HEXED said it is rapidly changing. Weather up there is volatile this time of year. I was in Michigan on Lake Erie (Detroit) for 4 years, same deal. Snow will affect the passing games bigtime. So let's say it comes down to run attacks. Who matches up better on both sides of the ball? I really don't know much about the Pats , or about the bolts for that matter, just don't follow as closely or watch all the key stats like I used to (dammit, not as fun as when they were my hometeam).

I would say light snow isn't a huge issue,,,,,but medium to heavy snow ends up causing the players to slow way down and avoid slipping and they cannot break quickly either. I think the offensive player has some advantage as the defender also cannot react as quickly.

Maybe we can have a replay of that snowmachine game controversy....Pats against was it the Dolphins and Shula? That was cool.

See. I told you!

Savage Lizard

FORMER Charger fan at 7000'
Nice! All sinners forgiven except ECry Manning.

Gill Man

Staff member
Truly a beatdown of epic proportions. Game was basically over at the half. The stats in that half were completely lopsided. Patriots came to play and had the perfect game plan and executed it flawlessly in that half. Rivers got beat up badly, never thought the Pats could do that much to pressure him, but they took a page from the Ravens, smart. The Pats D surprised me. And the lopsided way in which the Pats controlled the supposed great chugger Bradley D was surprising. I had read an article this week that predicted the game could be over for the Patriots by the half LMAO. Just the opposite. That author better do a retraction and apology. lolz.