• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Go Patriots!

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Yeah gonna really be pulling for the Patriots, as weird as that is after all those years of hating them. But that's what San Diegans are left with who hate Spanos even more. Frankly, do not think the Pats can beat this team. They are the best squad the bolts have had in a long long time. We'll see.....still lots of football to play. And we know how much this team can 'charger'.....they ALMOST did it to themselves again today lolz.....how in the hell they let the Ravens knock on the door when they had em down by 20 points is mind boggling. And actually if the ref had allowed that fumble-TD to play itself out it woulda been 12-10 and the crowd right back in.

I just doubt the Pats have it this year,,,,,,on either side of the ball......they have the coach and the experience but not the horses. Maybe if the chuggers make mistakes the Pats can take it. But as far as pure athletic ability on paper, Bolts should win that game. Let's hope for 'chargering" lolz.

wrbanwal

Yeah gonna really be pulling for the Patriots, as weird as that is after all those years of hating them. But that's what San Diegans are left with who hate Spanos even more. Frankly, do not think the Pats can beat this team. They are the best squad the bolts have had in a long long time. We'll see.....still lots of football to play. And we know how much this team can 'charger'.....they ALMOST did it to themselves again today lolz.....how in the hell they let the Ravens knock on the door when they had em down by 20 points is mind boggling. And actually if the ref had allowed that fumble-TD to play itself out it woulda been 12-10 and the crowd right back in.

I just doubt the Pats have it this year,,,,,,on either side of the ball......
they have the coach and the experience
but not the horses. Maybe if the chuggers make mistakes the Pats can take it. But as far as pure athletic ability on paper, Bolts should win that game. Let's hope for 'chargering" lolz.
I'll bet the Pats still have the nfl and refs. I just can't imagine the nfl wants the spanni sniffing a super bowl until they pay their rent

Gill Man

Staff member
I'll bet the Pats still have the nfl and refs. I just can't imagine the nfl wants the spanni sniffing a super bowl until they pay their rent
Nah, not anymore, now that they need the LA experiment to succeed. Gotta follow the money.

Harryo the K

Patriots all the way. The Dolts beating Brady in his crib would take more money than Spanni has, will have or thinks he has. Belichick will be frowning his way all day long.

HEXEDBOLT

Don't like it, lump it!!!
If one of you Chuckleheads told me I'd be looking for the Pats to beat the bolts within the next two years, I'd had told you to fawk off. Now here I am looking for foul weather and a Pats Victory. Fawking Dead Bolts!

Gill Man

Staff member
If one of you Chuckleheads told me I'd be looking for the Pats to beat the bolts within the next two years, I'd had told you to fawk off. Now here I am looking for foul weather and a Pats Victory. Fawking Dead Bolts!
Gonna be VERY COLD.....28 degrees high temp, wind 10-15mph. Only 20% chance precipitation. That's the early forecast

Blitzy

Spanos Chargers Troll
Oh fudge the Pats man! It's one thing to hate the Clown Spanii Clan with passion and another thing altogether to want to see them Belichick and Brady acolytes in another AFCCG! Just barf, vomit & yikes!!!

HEXEDBOLT

Gonna be VERY COLD.....28 degrees high temp, wind 10-15mph. Only 20% chance precipitation. That's the early forecast

I think by game time and past winters back here you can count on a quick change in the forecast for the worst, at least that's what I'm counting on. I think I like 28 with a little sleet thrown in for good measure.

Gill Man

Staff member
I think by game time and past winters back here you can count on a quick change in the forecast for the worst, at least that's what I'm counting on. I think I like 28 with a little sleet thrown in for good measure.
Hope so! So have you lived back there and is that common? This forecast was a week in advance. Would love it if it becomes Patriots weather. They are used to it.

HEXEDBOLT

Hope so! So have you lived back there and is that common? This forecast was a week in advance. Would love it if it becomes Patriots weather. They are used to it.

One of the sayings here in NC is "if you don't like the weather now, just give it 30 minutes" They are calling for a chance of snow way down south here. Who knows what can go on up there?

Gill Man

Staff member
One of the sayings here in NC is "if you don't like the weather now, just give it 30 minutes" They are calling for a chance of snow way down south here. Who knows what can go on up there?
I doubt they get snow but you never know as you say. I think those storms usually move up from the south to the north dont' they? I know they are getting snow/rain earlier in the week, just the luck the spanii needed. Not sure how the matchups workout.....which team stops the run the best and which team runs the best, those will be key if the weather is bad. I'm guessing the wind and considerable cold could affect the passing games.

HEXEDBOLT

I doubt they get snow but you never know as you say. I think those storms usually move up from the south to the north dont' they? I know they are getting snow/rain earlier in the week, just the luck the spanii needed. Not sure how the matchups workout.....which team stops the run the best and which team runs the best, those will be key if the weather is bad. I'm guessing the wind and considerable cold could affect the passing games.
It just all depends on where or what influences the jet stream.

Old School SD Fan

View from the King's balcony!
Nah, can't do it, Pat hate is too deep. Plus the fall from greater heights for the Benedict Arnolds when the L.A. Spamnoses lose the NEXT game after getting their hopes up will be PRICELESS.

Gill Man

Staff member
Nah, can't do it, Pat hate is too deep. Plus the fall from greater heights for the Benedict Arnolds when the L.A. Spamnoses lose the NEXT game after getting their hopes up will be PRICELESS.
so you are saying you hate the Pats more than the Spanii? Think about that one a minute and then respond. It's sounding like maybe the bolts aren't completely dead to you.