• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Get your BoltTalk Gear

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
We've updated our BoltTalk store on CafePress with our new logo. Check it out!

http://www.cafepress.com/bolttalk

So please show your support of the site and podcast by picking up some gear. :icon_banana:

Just a note, we make no money from any sales on Cafepress. All prices are set to the minimum amount.

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Boltdiehard said:
Can they make a visor?
Someone just asked me that here at work. Unfortunately, they don't have visors yet. But I'll put in a request.

Trumpet_Man

Right on.

I have to wear some Bolt Talk.com gear at the tailgaters for the media to get some run for this site.......

I like the way you guys separated the name. The two "T"'s together looks funky in a web address but this helps leave an imprint on the medulla oblongatas.

Trumpet_Man said:
Right on.

I have to wear some Bolt Talk.com gear at the tailgaters for the media to get some run for this site.......

I like the way you guys separated the name. The two "T"'s together looks funky in a web address but this helps leave an imprint on the medulla oblongatas.
That was CCG's idea.