• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gameday Thread, Pads @ Colorado, 4/19/6

BFISA

Tale of the Tape

On deck: Padres (5-8) at Rockies (8-6) | Game 3 of 3

Radio: 1090-AM and 105.7-FM; 860-AM (Spanish)

Time: 12:05 p.m.

Tonight's probables: RHP Chan Ho Park (0-0, 5.59 ERA) vs. RHP Zach Day (1-1, 7.45 ERA).

BFISA

I'll give it a go. I don't know how good my mlb.com connection is gonna be cuz I'm still at skool, so I'm using my wireless card instead of broadband at home.

We'll see!!

Go Pads!!:)

BFISA

Well, the mlb.com connection isn't good, so I'll hafta use ESPN Gamecast, so todays coverage will be spotty, at best!!:icon_sad: :icon_eek:

Go Pads!!:)

BFISA

op 1ST B:4 S:0 O:0
Dave Roberts walks.

Top 1ST B:2 S:2 O:0
With Josh Barfield batting, Dave Roberts steals (3) 2nd base.

Top 1ST B:3 S:2 O:0
Josh Barfield singles on a line drive to left fielder Matt Holliday. Dave Roberts scores.

Top 1ST B:1 S:0 O:0
With Brian Giles batting, Josh Barfield steals (4) 2nd base.

Top 1ST B:4 S:1 O:0
Brian Giles walks.

Top 1ST B:0 S:0 O:0
Vinny Castilla singles on a ground ball to shortstop Jamey Carroll. Josh Barfield scores. Brian Giles to 2nd.

Top 1ST B:0 S:0 O:1
Adrian Gonzalez grounds out to first baseman Todd Helton. Brian Giles to 3rd. Vinny Castilla to 2nd.

Top 1ST B:3 S:1 O:1
Khalil Greene singles on a line drive to center fielder Cory Sullivan. Brian Giles scores. Vinny Castilla to 3rd.

BFISA

I think the Pads lead 8-3 goin to the 7th, but y'all please don't hold my feet to the fire on this'un!!:icon_mrgreen:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Damn what a butt whoppin

btw nice to see BraZelton in there, hopefully he can get some of his confidence back in the bullpen

LORD knows what pitching in TB does to a man

PostAnteaterCharger said:
Damn what a butt whoppin

btw nice to see BraZelton in there, hopefully he can get some of his confidence back in the bullpen

LORD knows what pitching in TB does to a man
Been busy working all day. What was the final? :icon_shrug: Pads won right?