• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay Thread-Opening Day

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
I'm still recovering from a cold so I can't go down there even if I had tickets :puke:

I'll be watching though

PostAnteaterCharger said:
I'm still recovering from a cold so I can't go down there even if I had tickets :puke:

I'll be watching though
Sorry you're feeling sick! I'm not out of here until about 6:00pm. Maybe I can catch the end of the game whenI get home.

BFISA

PostAnteaterCharger said:

I'll be watching though
Thot you were embarrassed for American baseball!!:icon_evil: :icon_huh: :icon_shrug:

BFISA

Andruw Jones jes hit a 3-run jack-the foogin dodgers are down 8-1, top 5!!:lol: :yes: :icon_rofl: :icon_mrgreen:

BFISA said:
Thump, ya beenta Petco??

Man, what a beautiful facitlity!!!:) :icon_wink: :icon_banana: :tup: :yes:
Yup, been there bunches of times. My only problem is that there are a LOT of seats that don't have a full view of the field. At least at Qualcom, you could see the whole field from about anywhere.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Beautiful Game

Great hitting and small ball played
Not to mention Greene going yard along with Piazza (I could get used to that:tup:)

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Great start to a new season for the Pads! Love the power we added with Piazza. Hopefully we can stay health most of the season.

ChargerRay said:
Great start to a new season for the Pads! Love the power we added with Piazza. Hopefully we can stay health most of the season.
Nice win! I believe! Wouldn't it be nice if the Padres and the Chargers won it all this year?

BFISA

Thumper said:
Nice win! I believe! Wouldn't it be nice if the Padres and the Chargers won it all this year?
The Aztecs, as well!!!

That was my hope when I went to 'Dago last year!!!

Almost happened too, as State beat SJS Saturday nite and the Chargers beat up Sheli sunday nite.

But the Pads couldn't hold a lead into the 9th when the division title was still in doubt.

Still, it a dream I hold onto!!!:) :tup: :icon_banana: :yes: