• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gallery really does Suck...

Shamrock

BFISA said:
Suzi Kolber issa hottie!!
Suzy Kolber is a lawnmower. Also, her hair looks like she just stepped out of a wind tunnel.

Gallery really does suck. Besides the 2 sacks, on the first series he also gave up a pressure that led to Brooks being flushed from the pocket. One of the sacks was WITH help from a running back, chipping the DE.

BFISA

Mort's talkin about TO. Everything I know about the Tuna is he puts a premium on players gettin on the practice field thru pain...and he's startinta wonder about TO.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Man I thought we went over this already... Suzie Kolber is for 55 year old men who have bad taste in women. BoltJolt I hope you are over her you deserve better :icon_razz: Maybe she could work out if we got her and Michelle Tafoya together for some GonG.

Oh yeah Andrew Walter suggs and the entire Raiders line suggs MTL is warning you for the last time........ take the Chargers -2.5 I will make you a rich man :icon_razz:

BFISA

What happened the last 10 secs...was watchin the Pads...I thot the Vikes were in positionta tie with a chippy FG??:icon_shrug: :icon_huh: