FUDEAN draft thread

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
The women claims for equal pay seem pretty seems disingenuous. They choose guaranteed salaries over being compensated for performance.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Are you saying Dean is a woman and he always wanted to play soccer but has no balls?

Last edited:

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Are you saying Dean is a woman and he always wanted to play soccer but had no balls?
Now you've got all the women in Los Angeles, who don't know or care about which end of football is the front end,
hating the Deanos. The negative base increases.

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
lolz....at least one Deano can admit it

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Will someone tell my why the chargers are so talented? They looked like sheet against the pats.

The projected talent is way overrated. I see the same problems as before. Oline issues. Dline issues. Coach issues.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Will someone tell my why the chargers are so talented? They looked like sheet against the pats.

The projected talent is way overrated. I see the same problems as before. Oline issues. Dline issues. Coach issues.
I aint arguing with you. I don't see them as so talented. Think Williams and no Gates and probably no Gordon, will hurt. Healthy Bosa might help. Just think Rivers is getting older and that's a potential problem. Plus,
last year and I did not watch every single game, actually near none, but saw highlights, and they got lucky a lot.
I'll say 9-7, maybe 10-6. Any Rivers problems, make it 5-11.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
I aint arguing with you. I don't see them as so talented. Think Williams and no Gates and probably no Gordon, will hurt. Healthy Bosa might help. Just think Rivers is getting older and that's a potential problem. Plus,
last year and I did not watch every single game, actually near none, but saw highlights, and they got lucky a lot.
I'll say 9-7, maybe 10-6. Any Rivers problems, make it 5-11.
If Rivers goes down they will put up a big fat goose egg in every game he misses.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Overhyped again.. One man team. Rivers gets hurt, on or off the field, they're done.
Coaches that know how to defend Rivers....they're done. LA Fans......they're done (a long time ago.).

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
The nfl is in full blown hype mode.

1 meaningless game and they are crowning them Super Bowl champs.

TTK

EX-Charger Fan
Jul 30, 2007
Overhyped again.. One man team. Rivers gets hurt, on or off the field, they're done.
Coaches that know how to defend Rivers....they're done. LA Fans......they're done (a long time ago.).
Yep. Same old story every year and then a "washed up" team like the Patriots wind up winning it all.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017

Click and open on above title.
Great article on the piece of dog shavings that is Spanos.

. . . If the Raiders leave Oakland for Vegas, they’re ditching the sixth-biggest Nielsen TV market for the 42nd, which would make Vegas the fourth-smallest NFL market, ahead of only Jacksonville (47), Buffalo (51), and New Orleans (53) . . . Not to look too far into the future, but the Patriots will probably get a weeklong trip in Los Angeles in 2020, as they are scheduled to play at the Rams and at the Chargers that year, per the NFL’s normal schedule rotation. The NFL often schedules back-to-back games for East Coast teams heading West, and Stan Kroenke’s sparkling new football palace is scheduled to be in its second season and should be full of Patriots fans. Oh, and the Super Bowl will be played in LA that season, too.

Last edited:

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
So it better be the SB for one or both lala teams this year since we all know the nfl won't allow a SB team from a host city. Ever.....

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
You have several threads for this stupidity. Keep it there. If you want to talk Bolts do it here, if not don't click on the thread.
Sounds like 2019 Chargers Thread is now the Concudan 2019 Charger Thread.

(I always thought Deano was part of the Chargers. Who knew?)

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Keenan Allen out for rest of preseason with an ankle injury. FUDEAN.