FUDEAN draft thread

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ST. LOUIS BLUES!!

FIRST TITLE EVER! LEAST POINTS OF ANY TEAM IN JANUARY.

ST. LOUIS WE LOVE YOU! STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
So happy for that city and that Stanley Cup title. That's a great sports town and did not deserve what the dumbass NFL allowed to happen. Eff the NFL and FUDEAN.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Compare the. Chargers front office and Tommie Telescope and the dragged out Rivers extension to
the blockbuster Lakers trade for All NBA Star Anthony Davis.

It should tell you why LA loves the Lakers and has no interest in the Spanni sauce.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Compare the. Chargers front office and Tommie Telescope and the dragged out Rivers extension to
the blockbuster Lakers trade for All NBA Star Anthony Davis.

It should tell you why LA loves the Lakers and has no interest in the Spanni sauce.
L.A. has always been the Mecca of sellouts and fakers. The Spanoses and Anthony Davis belong there. Count me in as a new fan of the Balls.

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Expect the Spanos' to thank Carson and do soemthing special for that city for the last 3 season. Something he did bother doing for SD on their way out. Expect him to actually get on camera to thank them while he cowardly avoided any SD media. Fuck him and his family.

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
L.A. has always been the Mecca of sellouts and fakers. The Spanoses and Anthony Davis belong there. Count me in as a new fan of the Balls.
Fawk the Ball clan just another ego driven big mouth wanna be got paid $$$ and hasn’t done shiit to earn it.

And FUDEAN you steaming pile of seagull poop

Reactions: Harryo the K

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Spanos is a phony. He has no, none, chance of being popular in LA. He's there for the bucks and to let his goofy sons play like executives. It's only a matter of where and when and how much money he makes in the next Charger move....
I say Mexico City, but London is a possibility. Maybe the League will come up with some funky yet needed reasoning and suggest a name change. I mean, if they called themselves the Los Angeles Sigalerts
people would be talking about them every day. Forever FUDEAN.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Here is a long article from one reporters on the passing of Pat Bowlen.

What does a man have but his legacy? What is that people will miss?

Dean and his sons have never learn that lesson. They see themselves in front of things.
Yet Spanos be remembered. Not praised or noted or any sense of losing a friend.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I know this will be taken out of context....but that ain't no lady!

Not that it matters to me; I'm saying this cause, they would probably have a problem with being called one!

Google Sue Bird!
I assure you, dear Sir, that I meant it as follows. Plus, I still think she's great. I hopefully can say, she scored. :)

a woman of superior social position, especially one of noble birth.
"lords and ladies and royalty were once entertained at the house"

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Non Football.......Just a sad, shocking story.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
As one person noted, the futbol American women are to the women English as the futbol men Germans are to the men English.

The U.S. defeated England 2-1 in a close match on Tuesday and will advance to the 2019 Women's World Cup final on Sunday. The U.S. will face the winner of the Netherlands and Sweden, who meet in the semi-final match on Wednesday. England will face the loser Saturday to determine third place.

FEMMES FANTASTIC FINISHERS!
Superb passing, great team. 2000% more exciting than the Chuggers!!

Alex Morgan has a sip of tea on her birthday!!

Last edited:

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Here in Thousand Oaks, you are leaving Vons grocery store.
You see one stack of stryoforam ice chests.
One Rams version, three UCLA chests.
Second stack, one SF 49ers chest and four SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY chests. :geek::geek:

No Dolt stuff. Anywhere.

Reactions: TTK

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
Here in Thousand Oaks, you are leaving Vons grocery store.
You see one stack of stryoforam ice chests.
One Rams version, three UCLA chests.
Second stack, one SF 49ers chest and four SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY chests. :geek::geek:

No Dolt stuff. Anywhere.

View attachment 6785
At our local (Clairemont, the one in San Diego) Vons it’s all Rams stuff.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Maybe Gilly knows this better, but SLAP surgery recovery is usually 4 to 6 months, some miss a whole season,
eg Braxton Miller of Texans and Mark Sanchez.
Pretty comprehensive discussion here: Surgery and treatment and recovery depend on type of tear, am guessing his was acute injury and anywhere from type 2 to 4 and could also have been due to lifting weights. They should have pretty much gotten full prognosis before drafting him.....but knowing them they will get snake bit again LOL

Post-Operative Management
There are specific steps to follow after SLAP tear surgery. While procedures vary—depending on the type and severity of the tear—there are a few broad management guidelines to keep in mind:

• A sling is used for the first several weeks after surgery. A physician may also prescribe mild exercises.
  • Exercises to gain motion and flexibility as well as shoulder strengthening exercises are added over time.
  • Normally athletes involved in throwing sports can begin interval throwing three or four months after surgery.4
While it typically takes about six months for the shoulder to completely recover from surgery,10 most patients develop full use of the shoulder following labral surgery.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Screw the Spanni Dolts of Costa Mesa, there are interesting stories in Football.

Plus, Peyton is one charming dude. Decent player. Avoided the disaster of Dolts.

Sounds like a decent series. Play on the old TV show title all of you here certainly recall.

TTK

EX-Charger Fan
Jul 30, 2007
Ben Higgins said on the radio today that Nick Canepa got some information that spenis relatives were trying to convince spenis to sell the team.

Nothing on Canepa's Twitter so I'm not sure where he heard this.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Ben Higgins said on the radio today that Nick Canepa got some information that spenis relatives were trying to convince spenis to sell the team.

Wow.

Wish it could be verified.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017

I know one thing. Unless they have a helluva turnaround, 2020 Dec will mean $65 million dollars off the old profit sheet.
At least sell the name, colors and history back to those how will honor it. Call your Inglewood team the Speedbumps.
Have a Cars movie type team. Just no more Bolts, no more Chargers, no more crap.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017

Wow.

Wish it could be verified.
He SHOULD sell, he's made himself the most hated individual in SD, right along with his family and especially his two stupid sons. He lost his former fanbase and now he's looking like a schmuck in LA. They could care less about that team even IF they manage to win something....they'd much rather one of their own win it rather than a renter from SD. Team belongs back in SD and spanos ownership is completely out of the question anymore here. EFF U DEAN.