FUDEAN draft thread

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

cocasts

BoltTalker
Jun 1, 2018
On a Chinese cruise line?
Too late for that. Cruise lines have cancelled all cruises for 60 days!

And Trump said there's no financial crisis last night! Tell that to Carnival and Royal Cruise lines and all the destinations they stop at.

cocasts

BoltTalker
Jun 1, 2018
Masters has been cancelled. Good for them. I’ve been to The Masters and the crowds are packed like sardines.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
The CDC has issued a statement: From now on, when it is advised that you self quarantine, that means you should attend an L.A. Chargers fan convention. At this time, the nation knows of no event or location with a smaller population density.
The first ten.....or less than ten....fans who want testing for Charger fever can sit with
AJ and Johnnie Spanos at a Lakers game.

What? No one at game? I thought that memo was about Daddy's team.

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Let's hope they have to suspend the NFL season for the inaugural SoFi year. FUDEAN.
You KNOW Deano is praying they allow that Dec. 2020 loan payment to be delayed due
“Unknown and difficult to quarantine fan fervor.”

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Where I got this link, I don't know.
Perhaps someone else sent it and it just finally showed on my youtube.
18 minutes * and you will understand why you should never, ever be a Chugger fan.
The 2010 Chargers. Wild story. Good luck, LA. Nothing personal.
(*I never watched to the very end. I knew the ending of that movie.)

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Anyone dumb enough to think it's not time to roll up that carpet?

Family values hits new low. Wait....lower.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Slow!!!!??? Dead more like it. I was sitting on the couch and noticed a woman sitting next to me. Turns out it’s my wife!!! She seems nice.
Yes. When they're quiet, you almost think, maybe I was wrong.
Then you notice it's just the dog taking a nap. :)

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Anyone yet not convinced or still care, that the Chuggers' free agent signings
are just another annual Johnnie Boy playing like he knows how to build a team. LOL

cocasts

BoltTalker
Jun 1, 2018
Anyone yet not convinced or still care, that the Chuggers' free agent signings
are just another annual Johnnie Boy playing like he knows how to build a team. LOL

Huh??? This is the most monumental off season in decades.
First you got addition by subtraction. Getting rid of Hairball, Benjamin, Reeevers, Okung, Mebane..

Upgraded guard and OT with Pro bowlers. Added a better nose tackle then Mebane.

Locked up Ekeler and Henry.

Big changes and the team is better for it.

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
First you got addition by subtraction. Getting rid of Hairball, Benjamin, Reeevers, Okung, Mebane..

And they will still find a way to suck ass

Reactions: Gill Man

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017

Thanks for the laugh.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
It's the same ol' with the chuggers. make the fans think they are improving by subtracting, adding what they think are vast improvements, then sucking bigtime and underachieving when the real action begins. The chuggers have always been preseason champions to their fans and the clueless media who used to buy into the hype. You can change cities, you cannot change the culture of losing that comes directly from the ownership. Sorry to pour water on the flames chug fans.....but let's face it....it's like the wolves and the caribou in the north country.....same thing every year without fail, or shall we say WITH fail.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
It's the same ol' with the chuggers. make the fans think they are improving by subtracting, adding what they think are vast improvements, then sucking bigtime and underachieving when the real action begins. The chuggers have always been preseason champions to their fans and the clueless media who used to buy into the hype. You can change cities, you cannot change the culture of losing that comes directly from the ownership. Sorry to pour water on the flames chug fans.....but let's face it....it's like the wolves and the caribou in the north country.....same thing every year without fail, or shall we say WITH fail.
Fail to the suckers! Horseshit.
Fail to the puckering zeroes!
Fail fail L.A. Spanoses.
The shitters on their chests.

The only positive I can say for Michigan and its annoying fight song is at least neither is a Spanos.

Last edited:

FiftyFive

Dean Spanos is a traitor!
Nov 14, 2017

Signing a bunch of washed-up old farts, becoming the retirement home of the league.

Tyrod Taylor is your quarterback. Dean Spanos is your owner.

MONUMENTAL.