FUDEAN draft thread

Fouts

Aug 17, 2007
La Jolla, CA
I think I turned the corner, I love watching the Chokers choking, and if they win who cares (so long as not a SB.win, but we know that ain't happening with 4 elderly sibling penny pincher owners). I guess I wish them every possible blunder. My hate is over, I have spoken.

FiftyFive

Dean Spanos is a traitor!
Nov 14, 2017
What are the chances the FUdeans trade up to get the LSU quarterback

couple of #1’s to move up and get a franchise QB?

what could go wrong ???
Zero. The Bengals didn't tank all year just to not draft the can't-miss franchise QB.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Zero. The Bengals didn't tank all year just to not draft the can't-miss franchise QB.
That giant Jeff Spicoli quarterback on Clemson still looks like he will be really good in the NFL. He took a ton of hits last night but kept right on making great plays.

I haven't seen Burrows under similar conditions. Has he had to overcome monster pass rushes before? Did he fare well? I saw him making great scrambles a few weeks ago to get away from pressure, but that pressure was only occasional and not close to the constant heat and hits QBs on loser teams like the Spanoses and Bungles have to deal with.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
I think I turned the corner, I love watching the Chokers choking, and if they win who cares (so long as not a SB.win, but we know that ain't happening with 4 elderly sibling penny pincher owners). I guess I wish them every possible blunder. My hate is over, I have spoken.
Fouts has spoken. Rejoice.

FiftyFive

Nov 14, 2017
That giant Jeff Spicoli quarterback on Clemson still looks like he will be really good in the NFL. He took a ton of hits last night but kept right on making great plays.

I haven't seen Burrows under similar conditions. Has he had to overcome monster pass rushes before? Did he fare well? I saw him making great scrambles a few weeks ago to get away from pressure, but that pressure was only occasional and not close to the constant heat and hits QBs on loser teams like the Spanoses and Bungles have to deal with.
By the end of the season, Burrow will have played against four of the best defenses in the country: Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, and Clemson. And he will likely be undefeated against all of them. That's a damn good resume.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
By the end of the season, Burrow will have played against four of the best defenses in the country: Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, and Clemson. And he will likely be undefeated against all of them. That's a damn good resume.
His team is undefeated. He has done some incredible things the few times I have watched him. I just haven't seen what he does while under constant pressure. Perhaps somebody has and can let us know what he saw.

Last edited:

FiftyFive

Nov 14, 2017
And with the 6th pick in the NFL Draft, Johnny Boy selects... a Division II offensive tackle!

Reactions: Fender57

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Who would be the most Spanosesque draft choice? It would have to be somebody who truly represents immorality, incompetency, irrelevancy, and consistent failure. Wile E. Coyote is too smart. Mad Magazine's White Spy wins too often. Skeletor strikes too much fear in others. Any one of the Minions has too many fans.

With their first pick in the 2020 draft, the Los Angeles Spanoses pick ... ?

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Who would be the most Spanosesque draft choice? It would have to be somebody who truly represents immorality, incompetency, irrelevancy, and consistent failure. Wile E. Coyote is too smart. Mad Magazine's White Spy wins too often. Skeletor strikes too much fear in others. Any one of the Minions has too many fans.

With their first pick in the 2020 draft, the Los Angeles Spanoses pick ... ?
Jeffrey Epstein TE , only question is a neck injury , but the spanii figure he is worth the risk.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
A couple of Loose Bolt reports:

Anyone realize the another ex Charger no.1 draft pick, Jason Verett, made it to the Super Bowl?

And regarding the draft....I read that the Chargers drafted a QUARTERBACK last year who should been a hockey player.

Easton Stick.

Think of the promotions he'd get.

You wanna know how screwed up the Chugger front office is? Read this tweet

Fernando Ramirez

#Chargers coach Anthony Lynn says Easton Stick could do some of the things Taysom Hill does for the Saints. But says that they will have him as a QB and throw in a wrinkle here and there. Says he likes Stick because he is a winner.
3:57 PM · Apr 27, 2019 from Costa Mesa, CA

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015

Anyone realize the another ex Charger no.1 draft pick, Jason Verett, made it to the Super Bowl?

And regarding the draft....I read that the Chargers drafted a QUARTERBACK last year who should been a hockey player.

Eaton Stick.

Fernando Ramirez

#Chargers coach Anthony Lynn says Easton Stick could do some of the things Taysom Hill does for the Saints. But says that they will have him as a QB and throw in a wrinkle here and there. Says he likes Stick because he is a winner.

Stick? I prefer automatic.

Sorry for the schtick.

Reactions: cocasts

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015

Eaton Stick.

Fernando Ramirez

Eaton Stick? I prefer eatin' peaches.

Sorry for the schtick.

cocasts

BoltTalker
Jun 1, 2018
Eric Weddle retires four years and three Pro Bowls after Chargers unceremoniously ran him out of town

FUDean

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I like Mike Florio.. esp. that he not a League PR vehicle.

Some great takes on the newest schedule proposal.