Fox Sports Power Rankings

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

6. Chargers

"The league's number-one ranked defense got a bye week, and Philip Rivers got some time to prepare for Baltimore. The big news out of San Diego over the past seven days, though, was the acquisition of BIlly Volek from the Titans. Just to make sure I've got this straight — Volek goes from being the third string quarterback on arguably the worst team in the NFL to being the backup quarterback on one of the league's best squads — in pretty much the best city to live in America, no less? That's like being dumped by one of the ladies on The Biggest Loser and ending up with Jessica Alba. I could think of worse fates."

Reactions: turbo_turtle

Johnny Lightning

Go Bolts
Feb 7, 2006
O'reilly said:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

6. Chargers

"The league's number-one ranked defense got a bye week, and Philip Rivers got some time to prepare for Baltimore. The big news out of San Diego over the past seven days, though, was the acquisition of BIlly Volek from the Titans. Just to make sure I've got this straight — Volek goes from being the third string quarterback on arguably the worst team in the NFL to being the backup quarterback on one of the league's best squads — in pretty much the best city to live in America, no less? That's like being dumped by one of the ladies on The Biggest Loser and ending up with Jessica Alba. I could think of worse fates."
Nice read.................................:cool2: :tup: :thumbup:

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
O'reilly said:
Volek goes from being the third string quarterback on arguably the worst team in the NFL to being the backup quarterback on one of the league's best squads — in pretty much the best city to live in America, no less? That's like being dumped by one of the ladies on The Biggest Loser and ending up with Jessica Alba. I could think of worse fates."
o wait, but he threw them under the bus, right?

I've never been to Nashville, but it sounds like fat lady land or something:unsure:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
exodus said:
o wait, but he threw them under the bus, right?

I've never been to Nashville, but it sounds like fat lady land or something:unsure:
Some beautiful ladies reside there, Bro, jes like all over this great land of ours!!:yes: