• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fox Sports: Kurt Smith - #null - Kicker - 6'0" - 180lbs

Trumpet_Man

Bolt Bot said:
News: Chargers agreed to terms with former Virginia K Kurt Smith on a four-year contract.Impact: Smith was out-done by Nate Kaeding at the thing he supposedly does best, kick off, in minicamps. He's a long shot to make the 53-man roster. ...[more]
If this dude can plant them in the endzone, he has a job plain and simple. Kaeding ain't getting it done.

the draft is such a lotto. I don't think we should knock, or even give opinions on Kurt Smith. We got that nutso LB after him anyways. I think we should be more concerned about the players we got rather than where we took them.

Trumpet_Man

Jrocthadino said:
the draft is such a lotto. I don't think we should knock, or even give opinions on Kurt Smith. We got that nutso LB after him anyways. I think we should be more concerned about the players we got rather than where we took them.
That is A.J.'s philosophy as well in the draft. He will reach for a player and not worry about what draftniks think (Hardwick, Turner, Kaeding etc etc)