• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Four part series of the abduction of Jill Carroll

BFISA

Chispa said:
If you follow this story on the Christian Monitor website, they also have bunch of videos of interviews with Jill, family members and people who helped in the efforts to free her. I haven't watched all of them - I just skimmed the transcript of one of the interviews of Jill. Many of the questions submitted come from "common folk" like you and me.
Correctamundo!!

NYchargerfan

BFISA said:
Its the only one we got, Bro!!

I know, it just depresses me sometimes... It didnt bother me so much because I was young and didnt pay attention.

But now that I am a father and a homeowner and living in this post 9-11 world with retierment issues and 3.00 gas etc. etc. etc.

Its just hard man. But your right, life is what you make it.

Loved ones, your family and friends.. enjoying the simple things in life... thats whats important... not this other BS

BFISA

NYchargerfan said:
I know, it just depresses me sometimes... It didnt bother me so much because I was young and didnt pay attention.

But now that I am a father and a homeowner and living in this post 9-11 world with retierment issues and 3.00 gas etc. etc. etc.

Its just hard man. But your right, life is what you make it.

Loved ones, your family and friends.. enjoying the simple things in life... thats whats important... not this other BS
Hang in there, Bro...there's alotta good things, good people out there...and we we know by now, this saga has a happy ending.

NYchargerfan

BFISA said:
Hang in there, Bro...there's alotta good things, good people out there...and we we know by now, this saga has a happy ending.

Great post and your right Toby, things arent as always as bad as we can make them seem.!:tup: