Floyd Stays Cool In Spite Of Attention

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
His play has been great. Hopefully he keeps improving and using his size. Let's see him take one over the top of Sammy.:D

LaDeezie21

BoltTalker
Aug 26, 2005
exodus said:
His play has been great. Hopefully he keeps improving and using his size. Let's see him take one over the top of Sammy.:D
I'd love to see that. I keep thinking of the Ravens/Broncos game when Champ had that pick in the endzone. I know Champ is a great CB but Rivers puts that ball up there nicely and Floyd seems to have great control of his body. I'm hoping Floyd comes in handy against the Broncos. Because in reality they are the only team that puts doubt in my mind. If we only played them once it would be one thing but we go twice against them and they seem to have our number. Here is to hoping that Floyd is in peak form by the time we play the donks. :icon_toast:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
exodus said:
Didn't I read somewhere Sammy's out for Sunday??:icon_shrug:

Could be wrong :icon_huh:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
LaDeezie21 said:
I'd love to see that. I keep thinking of the Ravens/Broncos game when Champ had that pick in the endzone. I know Champ is a great CB but Rivers puts that ball up there nicely and Floyd seems to have great control of his body. I'm hoping Floyd comes in handy against the Broncos. Because in reality they are the only team that puts doubt in my mind. If we only played them once it would be one thing but we go twice against them and they seem to have our number. Here is to hoping that Floyd is in peak form by the time we play the donks. :icon_toast:
word :icon_toast:

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com

ntman68

Aug 16, 2006
Orange County, CA
WonderSlug said:
Oh, Rivers was ever so close to having 3 long completions to VJ in the last two games.

It'll get there soon. :yes:
Yup... If Rivers made even 50% of those gimme touchdowns, the NFL would consider us the scariest offensive team in the league.

LaDeezie21

BoltTalker
Aug 26, 2005
WonderSlug said:
Oh, Rivers was ever so close to having 3 long completions to VJ in the last two games.

It'll get there soon. :yes:
Yep you're right he was. We've been close but not it's got to happen. Let's hope it happens this weekend against the 9ers. I get a feeling that it's not going to be the blowout that everyone expects it to be. I have a feeling that we'l run it a lot and I really think that these games are games where we should really air it out since we can afford to make a few mistakes and still come back. We'll see.

Dublin Bolt

BoltTalker
Aug 12, 2006
Dublin, Oul Sod.
That's 3M for you...

Just another humble Charger working hard and letting his play do the talking. I'm hoping he can have the sort of imapct Eric Parker has had on the team. He might become our new 3rd down man.

Go Malcom and say hello to ur brother Malcolm for me.

HEXEDBOLT

Don't like it, lump it!!!
Jul 11, 2006
I don't think the Donks have the kind of "D" the Stillers have and PR handed them their arse and pushed them out of their defensive scheme. No the Donks wont get away with it any more, PR will exploit the open spaces just like he did against the Stillers.

Our team will make a statement this year and it will be on the back of PR. He picked this team up against the Stillers and carried them to victory, he did have a lot of help doing it but it happened.:bolt:

Reactions: Johnny Lightning