First 5 Games Brees 2004 v Rivers 2006

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

shocku

BoltTalker
Oct 19, 2006
Thunderstruck said:
Yeah, because Brees was always outstanding in road-divisional games. :huh:
Actually he was.I remember Philly last year where the game was on the line and He drove us down the field THREE times alone in the 4th qtr only to have a FG blocked and returned for a TD and with just a couple minutes on the clock Brees drove us down the field again only to have Caldwell DROP&FUMBLE the ball to blow the game.

so yes! I do remember many games like that.

Now that I answered your question let's get back to th epoint of the thread.

I'm not the one bringing up "BREES" in here saying he sucks sh*t.I've said all along Rivers will need time to groom but others want to dismiss Brees talent and make it as if Rivers can walk on water and take off where Brees let off:tdown: it's just not going to happen like that.

shocku

BoltTalker
Oct 19, 2006
ChargerRay said:
Forget about Brees. Who cares at this point? He is no longer a Bolt, and Rivers is our QB now. Brees wouldn't have done any better in KC today.

I disagree.:icon_wink: but your right, who cares at this point.