Fire Steve Crosby !!!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
He has SUCKED for three friggin' years.

How does he still have a job?

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
WonderSlug said:
Well, at least Cletis Gordon looks good doing some kick returns. Will we keep him as part of the DBs?

I think Ray Perkins makes it as the #3 RB.
I just started a thread on Gordon.

Perkins might get caught in a numbers game. SD could keep 4 TE's and only 4 RB's - using Pinnock as the #2 FB and #3 RB. The TE's are valuable in the H-back formation.

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Boltdiehard said:
Watching him on the sideline talking to Marty was pathetic.

*ugh*
Marty came up to him and asked what the hell happened on that play. Steve Crosby just shrugged his shoulders. :icon_evil:

Yeah, we should have fired Crosby and gone after the TExans' ST coach or something. That dude knows how to coach ST.

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
:mad2: I am sorry Steve crosby needs to be given his pink slip and booted out the f****** door. :mad2: Our Special teams play is like watching the Keystone ******* Cops try an catch a ball carrier and drastic measures need to be addressed now not when the first reagular season game is. that is why I think we were handed our buts on a sillver platter today.:mad2: 24-3 embarrassing.:mad2:

Reactions: Buttmunch

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
Shamrock said:
I just started a thread on Gordon.

Perkins might get caught in a numbers game. SD could keep 4 TE's and only 4 RB's - using Pinnock as the #2 FB and #3 RB. The TE's are valuable in the H-back formation.
Question. Is pinnock on the playing squad. CAuse he never plays. why do we have him on the playing squad. And I'd keep gordon over milligan.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
Steve Crosby is a douche I have been saying this along with many others for years now. I was shocked they didn't dump him along with Mauck wtf is up with that I could probably be a better ST coordinator than him.

Thunderstruck

BoltTalker
Aug 16, 2006
Thumper said:
That's a good question. I think he's stil there because he's a Marty guy. That's the only reason I can think of. :no:
I was thinking maybe he has photographs of Marty in a compromising position with a farm animal, or something...

Reactions: Thumper

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
Thunderstruck said:
I was thinking maybe he has photographs of Marty in a compromising position with a farm animal, or something...
Marty must have boinked the Spanos' dog, and Crosby has it on Polaroid.

Reactions: O'reilly

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
Shamrock said:
Marty must have boinked the Spanos' dog, and Crosby has it on Polaroid.
I was thinking it was either that, or something else clever and witty that my coffee-less brain can't nail down yet.

Reactions: Boltdiehard

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
turbo_turtle said:
I even think that Cathy Lee Crosby can do a better job than Steve Crosby.

Fire Steve Crosby.
She'd be a helluva lot betterta look at on the sidelines!!:icon_mrgreen: :tup:

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
BFISA said:
She'd be a helluva lot betterta look at on the sidelines!!:icon_mrgreen: :tup:
BFISA you have a very good point there she would have the Special teams guys all put into shape.

Wasn't Cathy Lee Crosby into an excercise thing or something?:icon_huh:

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
Since BFISA said David Crosby why not a reuniting of Crosby, Stills and Nash I even think that those three could do the job as well being our Special Teams Coaches.:icon_mrgreen:

Have I said this enough Fire Steve Crosby.:icon_evil:

Buttmunch

Jul 5, 2006
Thumper said:
That's a good question. I think he's stil there because he's a Marty guy. That's the only reason I can think of. :no:
No shiat. I couldn't believe he was brought back this past year. :icon_shrug:

I was in Lake Tahoe for 4 days but still got to catch the game on Friday. OUCH! I was a little embarrased in front of the friends. Not exactly what I expected. :icon_confused: