Female USC basketball player expecting Leinart's child

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14588789/

USC basketball player Brynn Cameron

Southern California basketball player Brynn Cameron will miss the upcoming season because she is expecting a baby with Arizona Cardinals quarterback Matt Leinart, according to her father.

Cameron is due to deliver a boy in November, Stan Cameron told the Ventura County Star for Wednesday’s editions.

Cameron, a 20-year-old junior guard, and Leinart dated while he attended USC. He graduated in December and was drafted by the Cardinals in April.

Asked Wednesday about Cameron, Leinart said, “I’m not going to comment.”

In the past, he has declined comment on other personal information.

Cameron and Leinart reportedly broke up last year but still talk frequently, according to Stan Cameron, who spoke to the newspaper from out of state.

“Brynn does not want to get married,” he said. “She wants to finish school and let Matt do his thing and then figure it out.”
Click on link for complete article.

The Admiral

BoltTalker
Aug 31, 2006
thanks Wslug

I read about it a few days ago, and my initial reactions where, wasnt this guy w/tara reid and now w/paris ???
then he goes an nocks up a basketball chick !!!

i was just hoping for him that she would fall in the 1% category of cute basketball chicks.

now i see...she does

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
The Admiral said:
thanks Wslug

I read about it a few days ago, and my initial reactions where, wasnt this guy w/tara reid and now w/paris ???
then he goes an nocks up a basketball chick !!!

i was just hoping for him that she would fall in the 1% category of cute basketball chicks.

now i see...she does
She's pretty nice looking, but no way as good as Brittany Jackson of Tennessee. :yes:

http://www.brittany-jackson.com/

Tennessee's Brittany Jackson

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
This is bullshiit....this is a dude.....no way is this a chick....she/it is an amazon

The Admiral

BoltTalker
Aug 31, 2006
no way these chicks are dudes, no way !

amazonian..........maybe. but dudes, nah !!!!

they both do fall in to that 1% category of "hot basketball player chick"

Buttmunch

Jul 5, 2006
WonderSlug said:
She's pretty nice looking, but no way as good as Brittany Jackson of Tennessee. :yes:
Huh? :icon_huh:

I agree, she looks like a dude. :icon_eek: