• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013

I will make another fantasy football league for all bolt talk members that didn't get to join Corona's. Any takers? I would like to get at least a 10 league team minimum. Let me know!

Sydalish

Addicted to Sports
I'm already in two leagues this year, otherwise I would join the fun. Between, work and school and life I'd just end up being your Taco I'm afraid :p

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

CoronaDoug

Official Hater
Awesome so theres 5. I haven't created the league yet until we reach about 8 players. Looking for atleast 10 or more.
Not to hijack this but I actually have a filled 8 league team that I can make into a 10 team league. I would need 2 confirmed teams before I can do this. I would want to make sure that they are in for your league also.

Not to hijack this but I actually have a filled 8 league team that I can make into a 10 team league. I would need 2 confirmed teams before I can do this. I would want to make sure that they are in for your league also.
Yeah I mean I'll definitely join. I want to be in at least 2-3 leagues so..