Ex-Enron CEO Jeff Skilling sentenced to 24 years in prison

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Electric Chair said:
Got off easy imo.
Word, but at least The Man is gonna take alla his shit...I wonder how much of it will filter down the poor scmuck who lost his/her life savings??

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
BFISA said:
Word, but at least The Man is gonna take alla his shit...I wonder how much of it will filter down the poor scmuck who lost his/her life savings??
That said, fuq'im!!:icon_evil:

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
BFISA said:
Well, they're gonna try and grab as much of his assets as they can to help repay the pension fund that they essentially robbed.

However, the difficult thing is proving that a certain asset was purchased from the sale of manipulated stock options and prices.

I'm also sure that Skilling has millions socked away in Swiss bank accounts to which only he knows the numbers.

He gets time off for good behavior in about 12 years, is 65 years old then, and suddenly moves to Europe and lives off that stolen money for a nice and tidy retirement. :tdown: