• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ESPN Reports Reggie signs 6 year deal with Saints

O'reilly

ESPN reporting link to come...

from espn.com:
Bush, Saints Agree To Deal
Reggie Bush and the New Orleans Saints have agreed to a six-year deal, Len Pasquarelli has learned. The deal will be signed Sunday.

PostAnteaterCharger said:
good man
at least he's not holding out or isn't going to reenter the drqaft
I can't believe I'm like the only fan that has a serious vendetta against Brees!!! You are all bigger men than I.:icon_evil:

Shamrock

Now that Bush has signed .......

I'd bet that within a couple days, the Saints trade RB Bennett (probably to the Ram - although KC, DEN and MIA might be in the market for a RB).

Then ..... they flip that draft pick to San Diego in a deal for the Ankle Biter.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
CrmWestwood said:
I can't believe I'm like the only fan that has a serious vendetta against Brees!!! You are all bigger men than I.:icon_evil:
Its all good. I look at the good he did for the team. He aint a Charger no more for better or worse. I am movin on.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
leisure said:
No....after I was reinstated there I posted a few times but I felt "dirty' doing it so to answer your question no I didn't.
But man, this is news the Bolt Bretherin need! Sometimes ya got ta take one for the team...

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
leisure said:
I will post there now and then but this place will be my new home but I am telling you I NEED MORE ACTION so lets get some posters over here!!!

LT21 is still on his crusade that I was going after personal info on posters and will not retract it even though I offered him $10,000 to prove it (just two short days ago)....somebody evidently sent them a PM and they belived that person instead of me. Anyway what is done is done but things just aren't thesame like I thought they would be :icon_sad:
I am just ribbin ya man, I didnt meant to pour salt in any open wounds. Sorry bro.

Trumpet_Man

WonderSlug said:
Here are the particulars:

6 years, $51 million, $26.2 million bonus.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...ract/index.html

This is actually more than Vince Young's $48 million deal with $25.7 million bonus.

The $58 million figure bandied about for Young included $10 million in non-LTBE bonuses. So, they focused on the amount that Young would actually be likely receive.
Linky error :icon_huh:

O'reilly

leisure said:
I will post there now and then but this place will be my new home but I am telling you I NEED MORE ACTION so lets get some posters over here!!!

LT21 is still on his crusade that I was going after personal info on posters and will not retract it even though I offered him $10,000 to prove it (just two short days ago)....somebody evidently sent them a PM and they belived that person instead of me Anyway what is done is done but things just aren't thesame like I thought they would be :icon_sad:
Oh, so LT21 got my PM...

:icon_rofl:

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
leisure fear not, for the kingdom of William Wallace is within you. We shall gather our sheep and scanty belongings and lead our people to the promised land :nana_rock:

WonderSlug said:
He doesn't go to any of the games either, I think. :icon_huh:
I'm start to believe that leisure is really "famous" and thus cannot be seen with us low lives in RL. :icon_rofl: :icon_wink:

Maybe he's really Bill Clinton :icon_eek: :lol: :lol:

MtlBoltsFan

carrie1219 said:
I'm start to believe that leisure is really "famous" and thus cannot be seen with us low lives in RL. :icon_rofl: :icon_wink:

Maybe he's really Bill Clinton :icon_eek: :lol: :lol:
leisure has to protect himself there is a 25,000 peso DoA reward for him

MtlBoltsFan

Trumpet_Man said:
He is scared of us. :yes:
That's because he had a bad childhood experience at a tailgate in the 70's where everyone was wearing speedos and there were no cheap crack whores to mingle around with. He has never stepped on parking lot grounds since :icon_rofl:

MtlBoltsFan said:
That's because he had a bad childhood experience at a tailgate in the 70's where everyone was wearing speedos and there were no cheap crack whores to mingle around with. He has never stepped on parking lot grounds since :icon_rofl:

:icon_huh: :lol:

MtlBoltsFan

carrie1219 said:
:icon_huh: :lol:
Trust me I know a lot of the secrets of the leisureworld order. He still won't reveal to me the greatest leisurevision of all. I'm speculating it has something to do with Cromartie and a hula hoop.