• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ESPN Insider Eric Parker Article

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
You can't say enough good things about Parker. The guy worked his way into the starting lineup, has has gotten better each year. I have a feeling that he will be River's favorite target, and he'll continue to be clutch, especially on 3rd down.

I just wish he would get more balls thrown his way...he does a great job buy I think he's capable of much more, hopefully Rivers likes him a bit more than Brees did.

vachargerfan

CrmWestwood said:
I just wish he would get more balls thrown his way...he does a great job buy I think he's capable of much more, hopefully Rivers likes him a bit more than Brees did.

I think Rivers is going to spread it around alot more when he gets confortable

MadMike

Parker has been going to school on McCardell for the past couple of years and I think he may be even better at the Stop, Turn, and Catch then McCardell is. I don't know how many times Parker got the corner & safety to bite deep or post and just stop or curl in deep enough to pick up the first. I think Parker is going to be our #1 this year.

MadMike

Trumpet_Man

MadMike said:
Parker has been going to school on McCardell for the past couple of years and I think he may be even better at the Stop, Turn, and Catch then McCardell is. I don't know how many times Parker got the corner & safety to bite deep or post and just stop or curl in deep enough to pick up the first. I think Parker is going to be our #1 this year.

MadMike
Parker is most deserving of the first post pattern in stride for 6 since Drew Brees could never make that throw.

Boltdiehard

Trumpet_Man said:
Parker is most deserving of the first post pattern in stride for 6 since Drew Brees could never make that throw.
:icon_mrgreen:

Let's hope we see it hornblower, let's hope we see it because if Rivers sucks *** it's your friggin fault (as well as causing a possible religious war that will dwarf the Flutopian wars :icon_eek: ).

JMHO. :)

Trumpet_Man

Boltdiehard said:
:icon_mrgreen:

Let's hope we see it hornblower, let's hope we see it because if Rivers sucks *** it's your friggin fault (as well as causing a possible religious war that will dwarf the Flutopian wars :icon_eek: ).

JMHO. :)
***** ...J.I.H.A.D. is banned as well.....

Hey my boy will bring it....Oct 15th you will agree that the prophet knows his ****.

Boltdiehard

Trumpet_Man said:
***** ...J.I.H.A.D. is banned as well.....

Hey my boy will bring it....Oct 15th you will agree that the prophet knows his ****.
I'm with ya brother and you'll want me on your side when the religious fanatics start their bullchiat, trust me (Shamrock will vouch that I aim straight for the head). :tup: