English Premier League

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Huge win my Spurs today. 2-1 over the Wolves, moving them up to the 5th spot behind Chelsea. Mourinho is aiming for a top 4 finish to qualify for the Champions League next season.

Reactions: RamAirVA

RamAirVA

El Deano No Es Bueno...
Nov 12, 2007
Depends on the Week
Huge win my Spurs today. 2-1 over the Wolves, moving them up to the 5th spot behind Chelsea. Mourinho is aiming for a top 4 finish to qualify for the Champions League next season.
Personally I think they get there. I don't think Chelsea has the goods to stick.

Liverpool, Leicester, Man City are at least a cut above everyone else.

PS -- Did you catch Champoins League Round of 16 draw? Liverpool got Atletico Madrid, Spurs got RB Leipzig.

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Personally I think they get there. I don't think Chelsea has the goods to stick.

Liverpool, Leicester, Man City are at least a cut above everyone else.

PS -- Did you catch Champoins League Round of 16 draw? Liverpool got Atletico Madrid, Spurs got RB Leipzig.
Since this last response Ram, my Spurs have come back to the Poch days. Although I did like their 2nd half effort yesterday vs Liverpool. Even still, with our Harry kane, I don't like our chances in the FA Cup or Champions League.

RamAirVA

El Deano No Es Bueno...
Nov 12, 2007
Depends on the Week
Since this last response Ram, my Spurs have come back to the Poch days. Although I did like their 2nd half effort yesterday vs Liverpool. Even still, with our Harry kane, I don't like our chances in the FA Cup or Champions League.
No Kane is a killer. Think Spurs have to do something in the January window or they might be in trouble.