Double Wow! I'm on invisible ban at the UT forum.

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Jeff Dillon said:
Thumper said:
I have replied to your post here:
http://forum.**************.com/upload/showpost.php?p=2059174&postcount=1079

Here is my contact info if you'd like to continue this conversation in private. I'm sure we can have a peacable understanding. Many of your statements sound very misinformed about who I am and what my website is about.

Thumper (Eric)
admin@talkbolts.com
cell: 619-xxx-xxxx

There is no reason for this fued or the pettiness surounding it.
Eric,
Look at this from my perspective. My mods tell me they've warned you about the links and you've kept using them and urging other folks to come to your site. You may have disagreed with the restrictions imposed on the forums, but then tried to go around them. You denied trying to "poach" users and then posted solicitations for your site.
I wish your site well, but now you're being disruptive and I'm turning you "invisible."
Jeff
Just got this PM from the Lizard of UT. :no:

Pretty sad if you ask me.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Seems that one guy posts about his site BoltHype all the time.

This is just bullshit.

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
This is regretful...I hope it can be resolved Thumper...it seems a bit drastic IMO...

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
O'reilly said:
This is regretful...I hope it can be resolved Thumper...it seems a bit drastic IMO...
I just called Jeff and this has been resolved. Jeff was very reasonable and his biggest concern was all the turmoil. I told him that I will do my best to tell the people at my site not to go nuts over there and he's going to remove all restrictions on my account. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.