Don't come in here if you have a weak stomach

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

mapcap55

BoltTalker
Aug 21, 2006
I think I'm Gonna be sick, too much bronco love...

No one, not even the East Coast bias, can deny the national appeal of the Broncos.

In fact, according to the prime- time television schedule makers, no team has more appeal. Not the New York Giants. Not the Indianapolis Colts. Not the Chicago Bears.

An NFL provision says no team will play more than five prime- time games a season.

The Broncos likely will have six.

They just learned of No. 5 when NBC announced Monday it has employed its flex-scheduling powers by taking the Broncos' game Nov. 19 against the San Diego Chargers away from CBS and moving the kickoff at Invesco Field at Mile High from 2:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.

"People just associate the Denver Broncos with always playing big games," said Fred Gaudelli, producer of NBC Sports. "Winning and playing big games - that's the national appeal of the Broncos. In this particular case, first place is at stake, and that's what flex is all about."

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
The only sicker I could be is if SB 41 became Manning Bowl II as Colts-Giants squared off and we had to endure two weeks of Manning family films.

:tdown:

BOLTS4LIFE

Banned
Banned
Oct 13, 2006
WonderSlug said:
The only sicker I could be is if SB 41 became Manning Bowl II as Colts-Giants squared off and we had to endure two weeks of Manning family films.

I couldn't think of a better place to drop a bomb!!!!:lol: :lol:

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
WonderSlug said:

The suits are already creaming themselves over this. If this happens, please, just let me die as painlessly as possible.

MasterOfPuppets

Charger fan since 1979
Aug 8, 2006
Tijuana, Mexico
WonderSlug said:

I've been thinking of this, I've seen every superbowl since rams-steelers (79 I think), if this happens I don't know if I could watch it :puke: