Donk, Crow thread?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

glutton4Bolts

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2006
MNF.... Go Crows.... good start!

A Raven Vic... gives us the outright lead yo! Plus, any losses at cheating mile high are a plus.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
I wanna see this score stand up, and McNair throw for no more yardage!!:icon_mrgreen:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
BFISA said:
I wanna see this score stand up, and McNair throw for no more yardage!!:icon_mrgreen:
And Jamal not gain any more yards, as well!!:icon_mrgreen: :tup:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Misss Elam Misss!

the fool made it...

glutton4Bolts

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2006
Terrible play at the end of the half. Boo. The throw wasnt very good, but that WR took a terrible angle at that ball. Fuggin donks.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
I ant believe I am posting this.... But...

GO RAVENS!!!

Reactions: BFISA

glutton4Bolts

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2006
I am searching for evidence of the Donks "home field" cheat-advantage. I found this.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=easterbrook/060815

How to explain Denver's January folds? One explanation might be that the depleted air at 5,208 feet is a bigger home-team advantage during the regular season, when a visitor can lose without his season ending, than during the postseason, when everyone plays on pure adrenaline. In the last three seasons, the Broncos are 21-5 at home, 13-13 on the road. Over the past decade, Denver has the best home-field record, a sterling 64-14. But if the Broncos played at sea level, they'd lose at least one more home date per year. Denver's incredible altitude-based home-field advantage might make the team overconfident. During the regular season the Broncs cruise to relatively easy home wins over opponents gasping for air, and need only a few road wins to qualify for the postseason. But when the postseason arrives, Denver is on the road or facing an extremely pumped opponent not intimidated by the altitude.

Broncos note No. 2: It's not that oxygen is lacking in the Denver air, it's that pressure is lacking. The oxygen ratio of air in Denver is the same as at sea level, but lower pressure means less air of all kinds. Barometric pressure at 5,208 feet is 625 millimeters per hectogram, versus 760 millimeters per hectogram at sea level. This leaves only 81 percent of the oxygen molecules per volume of air in Denver as at sea level. Athletes who train at high altitude develop more hemoglobin, which compensates for low air pressure. Young, healthy people arriving in Denver from sea level begin producing more hemoglobin in two to three days, which is why smart teams should fly in early when playing Denver.
I am searching for more sceintific info.... but this article raises some good points. First, just look at the home/away splits. Second, they make thee playoffs every year because they dominate at home with the cheating air, and then "cruise" their way to the playoffs with a .500 record away. In essense, they win 7 or 8 at home and then just have to win 2 or 3 on the road to make the playoffs. Also note the reference to the chop blocking. God damn those cheating Donks.

glutton4Bolts

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2006
Oh.... here is the reference to the chop blocks....
The Broncos have a lot of strengths, none more important than their offensive line. Chop blocks aside, all Broncos offensive linemen have played their entire careers for Denver, and four of five current starters have been together five years

glutton4Bolts

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2006
Oh, and the luck factor.... maybe it is just me (and my hatred for the Donks) but they seem to have more luck than any other team.... Jake fumble.... oh, out of bounds.... lame. That INT in the first half is looming huge. If the Donks win 6-3, I am gonna be pissed.

glutton4Bolts

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2006
Anyone see Ray Lewis get carried for 6 yards by mini tatum bell? Heck, 90% of the posts in this thread are mine.... so no one appears to be even reading this! LOL!

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Well, my FFL teams made out as a result of the Ravens capitulation!!

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
F*ck the Broncos. The pain is coming for those *****es. :yes: :foley53: :bolt:

Ravens = overrated. :yes: :icon_evil:

Are there any tickets for the Rivers Rockin Renegades? :icon_party:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Boltdiehard said:
F*ck the Broncos. The pain is coming for those *****es. :yes: :foley53: :bolt:

Ravens = overrated. :yes: :icon_evil:

Are there any tickets for the Rivers Rockin Renegades? :icon_party:
Teresa's gonna want somma that siggy!!:yes:

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
BFISA said:
Teresa's gonna want somma that siggy!!:yes:
Oh, yeah. WE loved it when he did that. We kept rewinding the DVR and watchin it over and over and over...

The ole flip and pump the fist. Flippin saweet.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
rexy2006 said:
Oh, yeah. WE loved it when he did that. We kept rewinding the DVR and watchin it over and over and over...

The ole flip and pump the fist. Flippin saweet.
I know...drives y'all ladies kablooey!!:icon_mrgreen: :lol:

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
:mad2: :icon_evil: :icon_mad: :mad: :angry: Those Damn Donkeys made me loose some serious $Moolah$

$1,000

I hate the donkeys like no one else can. Fugg the donkeys. GGGGGGGRRRRRRR HHHHHIIIIISSSSSSSS.

I am starting to think they are in the same category as the Turds are. Dirty rotten stinking slime spewing four legged freak things they are.:angry: :mad: :icon_mad: :icon_evil: :mad2:

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
turbo_turtle said:
:mad2: :icon_evil: :icon_mad: :mad: :angry: Those Damn Donkeys made me loose some serious $Moolah$

$1,000

I hate the donkeys like no one else can. Fugg the donkeys. GGGGGGGRRRRRRR HHHHHIIIIISSSSSSSS.

I am starting to think they are in the same category as the Turds are. Dirty rotten stinking slime spewing four legged freak things they are.:angry: :mad: :icon_mad: :icon_evil: :mad2:
Methinks we found TT. Nice use of verbiage there, bucko.

Sorry about your loss.

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
rexy2006 said:
Methinks we found TT. Nice use of verbiage there, bucko.

Sorry about your loss.
:mad2: :icon_mad: I wished that the crows would have made it just a little closer so I would not have lost so much dough.

6 more points was all I was asking for the crows to get. Is that too much to ask? I think so this time.

I hate those rotten Quano smelling swill slurping Donkeys. Have I mentioned that already?:icon_mad: :mad2:

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
turbo_turtle said:
:mad2: :icon_mad: I wished that the crows would have made it just a little closer so I would not have lost so much dough.

6 more points was all I was asking for the crows to get. Is that too much to ask? I think so this time.

I hate those rotten Quano smelling swill slurping Donkeys. Have I mentioned that already?:icon_mad: :mad2:
Uh, yeah. Something like that. You dont heart the Donks. Got it.

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
rexy2006 said:
O.K. Back away slowly from teh pissy turtle. Back away without turning your back...
I will not bite. I just do not like the Donkeys. I despise them.

I apologize for my pissiness tonite. I know that there is no such word as pissiness but I hope you get what I meant.

I need a Huge cup of Hot Chocolate. That will calm my nerves and get me back to a normal mood.