Do you think that Indy will go undefeated?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will Indy go undefeated in the regular season?

• Total voters

Raiderssuckass

BoltTalker
Oct 18, 2005
Non-Chargers post here, but I think that Indys 1st loss will be from us in their house.

But it is possible that Cincy will beat them this Sunday.

Chargerpower

BoltTalker
Oct 14, 2005
Indy's not that great. They have had the softest schedule in the league. I wouldn't be suprised if they lost this weekend at Cincy.

y2craig

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2005
www.nzru.co.nz
Now they have to play against some more stingier defences than what Houston has they probably won't go undefeated. I feel they may go down at Cinci, Pitt, Jax, or Seattle.

Gatchaman

BoltTalker
Jul 6, 2005
y2craig said:
Now they have to play against some more stingier defences than what Houston has they probably won't go undefeated. I feel they may go down at Cinci, Pitt, Jax, or Seattle.
You don't think that they will go down against us y2craig?

y2craig

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2005
www.nzru.co.nz
Gatchaman said:
y2craig said:
You don't think that they will go down against us y2craig?
Always a good chance. I honestly should have included the Bolts. The Bolts running game and controlling the clock can beat Indy. For some reason I do not feel Indy's D is great enough to stop LT or Gates. Edit: I should have substituted San Diego for Jax.

BasPilot

BoltTalker
Aug 23, 2005
www.cincybengals.com
I THINK THEY WILL LOSE THIS SUNDAY!!!

Seriously, Cincinnati has the best shot to beat them so far.

I know this.. They will not make it out of the AFC North undefeated.