• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Do we have a "My best jokes" thread??

wrbanwal

Little Girls Are So Smart

A firefighter was working on the engine outside the station when he noticed a little girl nearby in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the sides and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle.

The girl was wearing a firefighter's helmet. The wagon was being pulled by her dog and her cat.

The fire fighter walked over to take a closer look. "That sure is a nice fire truck," the firefighter said with admiration.

"Thanks," the girl replied.

The firefighter looked a little closer and noticed the girl had tied the wagon to her dog's collar and to the cat's testicles.

"Little Partner," the firefighter said. "I don't want to tell you how to run your rig, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster."

The little girl replied thoughtfully, "You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren.

Trumpet_Man

When Lightning Strikes said:
I want to say something very negative about were you posted this thread...but i wont
He is old and feeble and did not know the location where the jokes thread are located. :yes: :icon_shrug:

Ya gotta give gramps a break this one time but next time go for the genitals. :icon_mrgreen:

wrbanwal

When Lightning Strikes said:
I want to say something very negative about were you posted this thread...but i wont

wtf??

you coulda just told me where it was

like h8r did

damn thing was buried!!

:icon_shrug: